Entrance exam

Author notes:(who mad)
Talking: "I'm not mad"
what was said in the past/future: {'I'm not mad'}
Yelling: "YOU/ MAD"
Thinking: 'period'

①⑨④⑦ ⓌⓄⓇⒹⓈ
————ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ————

It's been a few years since I've been here. Kono and I are practically inseparable. I've met the 𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 and they are cool too but I don't see them often as their jobs keep them busy and Kono-San always get clingy and starts to get jealous when I ignore him to talk to them. But that's ok because I help them out when I'm not busy helping Kono repair clocks or keeping me away from them just so I can be his eye candy.

My appearance also has changed as well though I'm not really sure if that because the  time diminish is different from real life and you don't really age but my hair has faded to a black with bright yellow, blue, and pink strips and my eyes are a starry purple or if you can't imagine it just think of the galaxy. Oh and I've also got this weird patterns of two snakes one black one white and there in tangled together on my arm? Pretty weird.

^ (pHoTo On ToP) ^ 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦

Everything's been peaceful except for today. Today was the day when my life was going to change on a 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 Dream that I once foolishly had but that doesn't mean that I hate hero's now but that also doesn't mean that I like them. There just there to fulfill a purpose in life.

"Izu you have a mission!"

"A mission, what is it?"

"Go to U.A get into 1-A and save all your teacher and classmates from dying"

"So be a bodyguard"

"Be a ꫝꫀ𝘳ꪮ "

"No"

———
Dammit

So this is the school huh? I guess I forgot what it looked like over the years because I don't remember it being shaped like a double sided 'H'. I'm not excited at all I can't even go back to the time dimension because of this school!

"Whoa! This school is so big!"

A brunette gurl said right next to me.

Uraraka Ochako
Sex: Female
Age: 15
Height: 5'1 / 156 cm
Blood: B
Quirk: Gravity

Why a hero:
' For the money. My family owns a construction company, but we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. And I want to help them out but they wouldn't let me work there so I thought that maybe I could help them out in another way I'll definitely become a hero to make money and let my parents take it easy.'

'Hm let's hurry up and get this over wit-.' I tripped... on a fucking crack. Before I could hit the ground I reversed myself a few second before I could hit the ground. And now everyone is staring at me great their faces are red too. But it's not really hot today though...

"Wow what a cool quirk!"

I turn my head to see that same brunette head girl talking to me.

"Oh my names Uraraka Ochako I was going to help you but you beat me to the punch."

"My name is......"

{'It doesn't really matter if you go by your real name but because your record knows you as dead to save some trouble I decide to give you a fake one'}