Things Aren't Right

-Jessalyn's POV-

I was puzzled. I was trying to open my menu but I no longer could. "The menu's won't open." I state my voice was a lot sweeter than normal for some reason.

"I'll try contacting the moderators." Momonga said. As he tried he immediately looked deflated. "Nothing." I also noticed his voice had deepened from his usual high pitch one.

"My lord, what's wrong? What are these moderators you speak of?" The woman in white, with black wings and hair spoke to momonga. I think he previously called her Albedo.

Momonga seemed freaked out for a bit, but then calmed down by a strange green glowing light that no one else seemed to notice.

"Please my lord, if there is a problem, ask my assistance!" Albedo requested.

"My Lady, are you alright? You seem flushed? Do you need so water to rehydrate yourself?" I heard a voice behind me, I looked to see an old man slightly bowing to me. Sebas I think Momonga said.

I raised my brow to him. Thinking of it, my skin does feel kind of dry... Wait even I know the game hadn't updated to include senses like smell and touch. "Please grab me some..." I responded. He then turned away to get water I assumed.  I decided to be ballsy and walk over to the blonde maid, and I sniffed her gently. She definitely smelt floraly and sweet. This isn't right.

"My I help you lady Jessalyn?" She spoke softly. "Do I displease you?"

I quickly jump back. "No! I'm sorry, that was rude of me. I just had curiosity to satisfy." I put my hands up defensively. And what was with this lady crap? I've only just joined the guild.

"I can show you the soap I use if you'd like my lady?" She bowed.

"No thats fine. Thank you..." I sighed. This was strange.

"Your water lady Jessalyn" I heard Sebas behind me. I saw him holding out a leather pouch towards me. I thanked him. And immediately as I held it, something took over me and I poured it all over myself.

"Much better..." I mumbled as I immediately felt better and refreshed.

I then turned to Momonga, to see him fondling Albedo. And then he let go in shock. I can't blame him, he was also working out what was going on. I walk up to him as Albedo backs off and bows her blushing head to me. "My lady" I hear her say.

"Something's odd, its like we've entered Yggdrasil..." I whisper to Momonga. He nods and hums.

"Sebas!" Momonga commanded. "Step out of the tomb and confirm the surroundings of Nazarick."

"As you command my lord. I shall return." Sebas bows.

"Pleaides, go guard the 9th floor." They all bow and take their leave.

"Albedo. Except for the guardians on the 8th and 4th floor have everyone gather on the 6th floors fighting arena within the hour."

"As you wish my lord." Albedo bows and takes her leave.

"Jessalyn, take this. Its a guild ring it'll allow you to transport yourself freely in the walls of nazarick. Then try Teleport to the 6th floor with me." Momonga held a red and gold ring out to me.

I grabbed it and put it on my right hand middle finger. "Floor six?" I double check. He nods. I pour my energy to the ring and think of the sixth floor. And sure enough a feeling of lightness passed through me and I was transported next to Momonga to the sixth floor.

"Items still work at least." Momonga states and I just nod.

"Plus all your NPCs are loyal, not just to you, but me as well." I said.

"Well you joined the guild before this happened. So they're automatically programmed to." He explained.

"Oh right..."

"Lets see if the others have remained loyal." He said before walking foward.

I caught up and walked beside him as the gate opened for us. We stood at the center of the arena and paused a moment. Waiting... for what I had no clue. Suddenly I see a ball of red and white leap out from a ledge, did a few flips, and landed perfectly. They pulled a pose.

"Crushed it!" They cheered before running over.

"It's a pleasure to have you Lord Momonga and Lady Jessalyn. Welcome to the sixth floor amphitheater!" The small elf like creature spoke looking up at us with big heterochromic eyes of blue and green. I still find it strange how they all know me automatically. But that must just be due to the fact I joined the guild.

"Aura..." Momonga paused. "Where is your brother?"

The small blonde, also known as Aura as I now know sighed and turned. "MARE STOP COWERING AND GET DOWN HERE, YOU'RE BEING RUDE TO LORD MOMONGA AND LADY JESSALYN!"

"BUT SIS, I'M SCARED... C'MON..." A timid voice shouted back from across the arena.

"MARE!"

"Ok, ok... I'm coming" the voice retorted. Then another figue, from the same ledge jumped down. And in came another short blonde elf, who was said to be the brother but wore womans attire... but who am I to judge. "I apologize for being late..." he timidly spoke out.

"Its alright." Momonga hummed. "Now I've told the other Guardians to meet me here in an hour."

"Awww, does that mean Shalltear's coming?" Aura complained.

"Yes indeed. But in the mean time, did you two want to help me run some tests with the staff of Ainz Ool Gown?"

The two elves immediately began to fangirl about this staff as Momonga explained it as a extremely dangerous and powerful weapon. The two then agreed to helping out. I decided to go sit on one of the benches and watch from a distance. I felt uneasy. It seems like Momonga and I are stuck here and he doesn't seem to care. I guess he didn't have much to turn back too. I still had my brother however...

I watched the elves have a back and forth fight with a fire elemental. They were strong. Both of them. But complete opposite personalities and fighting styles, yet they complemented eachother well. Momonga seemed to have a chat with someone externally, but then it didn't last long. And the elf twins defeated the fire elemental. I decided to walk back over as the twins spoke to Momonga. He gave them something to drink as I reached them.

"Lord Momonga I thought you'd be scarier than this!" Aura cheered.

"Is that so? I can do that if you wish." Momonga stated.

"No. I like you way better this way!"

Those two were actually kind of adorable. But as that came to a close, a red and black portal opened. And a stunning young lady with pale skin, white hair and red eyes walked out, dressed in a gothic lolita way.

"My my, seems I'm the first to arrive." She spoke smooth and poshly.