Chapter 1

"Cassandra sweetie there's only two days left of the school year, I think you can manage!"
"But mom"
"Butts are for sitting and occasionally shaking"
"Mom, they call me a prude please don't make me go"
"You're going but, I will have your brother pick you up after 4th period ok sweetheart?"
"Fine", I huff
I peck my mothers cheek and grab an apple, walking out the front door.
"Love you",she shouts.
"Love you too",I shout back.
I hop into my brothers car and we drive off to my school, aka hell hole. it's like my mother pushed me into hell and everyday she throws a rope down and brings me back up for the slightest moment. . I spot the main doors of the school and jog up the stairs haulting to a stop and pulling the door wide open.
"Look who it is, Virgin Mary" Monica laughs.
"Look who it is satins spawn", I fire back.
She looks at me with cold eyes when a hand slides onto her shoulder.
"Monica, come on don't start this today babe." Luke suggests
"Fine babe but, meet me in the janitors closet" she winks.
"bye Virgin Mary" Monica cackles
"One thing Monica"
"What may that be, prude" she smirks.
"Oh you know how you say you're into older men, like Luke?"
"Yea I know what's it to ya?" She questions.
"My brother just turned 9 you know you say you're into older men go ahead knock yourself out here's his number" Luke begins to chuckle and when Monica looks at him he clears his throat but when she turns back around, he smirks. I hand her a piece of paper and she reads it her eyes growing wide. on the paper I wrote the word bitch in red ink. She huffs and walks away Luke and her posse trailing behind. The warning bell rings and I realize I still have to get my books out of my lockers. I rush to my locker and put in the combination and grab my books and run to my first class, health today we just hang out while we answer questions in packets. Before I know it its time to switch classes.
____________
At lunch I hear someone clear their throat I look up to find Luke in front of me pulling a chair out.
"Hey, sorry about Monica but, I have to admit it was amusing when you stuck up to her." he chuckles
"I mean it's not hard she's a slu...I mean she sleeps around often",i fumble with my choice of words.
he begins to chuckle
"Sorry"
"No it's cool we all know that she's a slut"
I begin to smile and he smiles back. my phone beeps and I look down sliding my phone out of my jean pocket.
Jai: sis I'm here get your stuff ready and let's hurry Tiffani's waiting.
Me:alright, I'm coming just chatting with Luke I'll be there in a sec
Jai: just hurry
Me: ok love ya bubby
Jai: love ya too sissy
I slide my phone in my pocket and Luke looks at me concerned.
"What's wrong", he asks.
"Oh it's just jai he's here to pick me up"
"Oh ok tell him that his brother from another mother says hi"
I chuckle,"ok can do"
"Oh yah let your mom know that my mother and i are stopping to visit"
"Ok see ya later Luke, your queen awaits"
"More like bitch" he mumbles
I begin to giggle and he grins. I give him a side hug and walk out the front doors seeing an annoyed looking jai.
"What got your knickers in a twist?", I ask smirking.
"Tiffani's waiting for me and you took a damn long time so now she's pissed off at me"
"Oh your slut can wait",I mumble.
He looks at the road and we drive in a comfortable silence to the house and on the horizon I see the familiar brown roof. we're home.

A/N ---- ok 1 rule no stealing my work my rights are reserved and you may not steal content from my story please and thank you. ok so vote comment and follow please but if you enjoyed it vote for my story!! Thank you!!!