Chapter 3: lesson 1 lip locking

A/N ok I just wanna clear this up.... doesn't Luke sound great in all his solos? 😂
Luke's point of view
________________
"Ok lesson 1: lip locking. lean forward and wrap your arms around my neck"
She does that and I tangle my fingers in her hair.
"Now do what I'm doing, tangle your fingers into my hair."
She does as told.
"Now lean in..."
She begins to slowly lean in.
our lips connect and soon it becomes a make out session. She tugs lightly at my hair and I moan against her lips. I pull away and she smiles.
"How was that?" She asks.
"Amazing" I reply my eyes wide open.
"Now we'll begin our 2nd lesson tomorrow but for now let's keep practicing lesson 1" I smirk
"Ok",she replies.
I lean in cupping her face as she swings her arms around my neck and tangles her fingers in my hair. I connect our lips by closing the space between us. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the kiss. I really did. I lick her bottom lip and she pulls away.
"What does that mean",she asks her eyebrows scrunching up in confusion in a cute way.. wait why do I keep thinking these things.
"It means to slightly open your mouth so my tongue can slide in",I reply
"Oh ok"
She begins to kiss me again and this time as I lick her lip she opens her mouth and my tongue slides in. she pulls apart.
"What do I do now?"
"You wrestle your tongue with mine."
"How?",she asks.
"Here like this"
I kiss her again and lift my tongue up pushing her tongue lightly with mine. She smiles and kisses harder deepening the kiss. I smirk against her lips, electric sparks running through my body.
"Luke, time to go." My mom shouts from downstairs.
I pull away and smile.
"Ok,I shout.
I hug her and walk out her bedroom.
"Wait Luke"
"Yes Cassandra" ,I ask.
"Where will we meet tomorrow?", she whispers
"Just leave school with me and I'll show you."
"Ok bye Luke", she smiles
"Bye Cassandra", I smile back.
_________________________
Cassandra's point of view
_____________________
After Luke left I took a shower and changed into my pajamas. I brush my teeth and text Luke.
Me: hey Luke
Luke: hey cass
Me: what's the nickname for?
Luke: I'm too lazy to type your full name ;)
Me: haha whatever I'm gonna go we have our last day of school tomorrow.
Luke: yea i definitely should be going to sleep. Sweet dreams beautiful.
Me: sweet dreams Lukey.
Luke and I has always had those nicknames for each other since we were little but then we stopped hanging out this year because of Monica but him and his mother would come over and he'd hang out with my brother while I made covers of songs and played Minecraft. I turn off my lamp and lay down thinking today over again, those piercing blue eyes flashing in my mind and all of a sudden I'm in a deep slumber.
A/N So, I hope you guys enjoyed the last three chapters I rushed in one day to write these three and maybe even soon 5 or 6 chapters. Remember to vote, comment and follow thx guys!!!