06.

Over the next several weeks, Jennie's tenderness had no end, and it never ceased to surprise the CEO, who was unfamiliar with a gentle touch

"Hey… Lisa. Honey," Jennie whispered one morning, kissing her partner's forehead to wake her.

Lisa whined in her sleep, mumbled something under her breath, and grabbed a nearby pillow, covering her face with it.

"Ah, ah," Jennie chastised her, gently tugging the pillow away, much to Lisa's chagrin. "Uppy time, my queen."

Groaning, Lisa grumbled, "Don't."

"Don't what, baby?" Jennie asked softly, stroking the brunette's hair out of her face.

"Don't call me a queen."

"But you are, darling," the brunette whispered, pressing her lips to Lisa's forehead again. "You are my queen."

With a heavy sigh of protest, the CEO finally opened her eyes.

"Alright, alright," she huffed, propping herself up on her elbows. "I'm up."

"Do you wanna do something today? It's Saturday, and you don't have to work."

"Jennie!" Lisa snapped. "Did you wake me up for that?"

Blushing, Jennie mumbled, "Well… Yeah. I mean… I got excited."

"Excited?" the brunette asked curiously.

"Yeah… I… I woke up, and you were here. So… excited."

Raising an eyebrow, Lisa commented, "You are a literal puppy, you know that?"

With a warm smile, Jennie nuzzled Lisa's neck and kissed her there.

"Jennie… Don't do that, honey," the youngest Manoban protested, hiccupping a breath when Jennie's lips touched her skin.

"Why not?" the brunette whispered in her partner's ear. "Don't you like it?"

Lisa nodded, letting out a soft whimper when Jennie bit down lightly.

"That's the point."

"But if you—"

"We should get up, baby."

"But—"

"You're turning me on."

"What if that's what I want?"

"Come on, sweetie. It's getting late, and we've gotta eat."

"It's not late. And… Well… I am hungry… but the kitchen is sooo far…"

"Come on, goober. Let's go."

With a sigh of disappointment, Jennie wiggled away and slipped out from under the covers.