24 - Fairytale [End]

Start from the beginning

Yoongi slowly swayed out the portal, looking tired as usual.
"Yo, Yoongi. Thanks for this morning. And every other morning."
Taehyung thanked him.
"It's nothing, I'm gonna go nap now."

"It still amazes me, how you volunteered to become Tae-woo's baby sitter!"
"King Taehyung. I-, I can't leave Tae-woo with those imbeciles. They'll pass on their stupidi..."
"Yeah, yeah, we all know that you love Tae-woo."
"I never said such a thin..."
"BYE YOONGS, WE'RE LEAVING!"

"Bye."
"Bye, bye—."
Everyone waved at Yoongi while we passed through a portal to the human world.

"King Taehyung!"
"BYE!"
Taehyung yelled for one last time before we departed. Before the portal closed. I heard Yoongi sigh heavily, then smile sweetly.

Earth* "We're here! Grandma! Grandpa!"Tae-woo ran in big circles in the huge field

Earth*
"We're here! Grandma! Grandpa!"
Tae-woo ran in big circles in the huge field. And in the empty field, stood one tree. We set up the blankets and basket underneath the shade.

"Yah(hey), yah(hey), yah(hey). Eat some veggies too!"
"Yeah Tae-woo, eat some veggies."
Taehyung mocked him childishly, then continuing to eat peacefully.

" Taehyung mocked him childishly, then continuing to eat peacefully

"Tae you too!"
He looked at me shocked, with stuffed cheeks. Tae-woo giggled vigorously.
"Haha, daddy you need to eat veggies too!"
"No I don't, daddy's a big boy."
"NADO(me too)! Tae-woo's big boy too!"
"No, you're still a baby!"
Taehyung teased Tae-woo while squishing his cheeks.
"No, I not!"

"Oi! Don't fight! Hey Tae-woo, do you want a drink?"
"Yes please!"
Pouring the juice, I passed to Tae-woo. Who happily drank out of the mug.
Hey dad? You can see him can't you? Sorry to fulfil your dream, only after so many years.

Looking at the tree, I admired the engravings.
Dedicated to:
Mr Park 1974 - 2015
Mrs Park 1976 - 1996

"Sang? It's the first time he drank out of that mug right?"
Taehyung whispered next to my ear.
"Yeah. My dad's dream came true. Hey Tae."
I lightly kissed his cheek and smiled at him.
"Oh, what's this?"
Taehyung questioned happily.

"I'm just passing on Tae-woo's kiss from this morning."
Tae-woo looked at us with round shiny eyes.
"Yay! Mummy kept promise."

"Hey Tae-woo, let me tell you a secret. If you're gonna make that promise again, make sure to kiss your mum 10 times, no, no, 20 times. Actually no wait, she's mine."
"No! Mummy is Tae-woo's!"
"Nu-uh! Daddy's!"
"No Tae-woo's!"

Hey dad, life became just like a fairytale.

"Hey, hey, Sang—?"
"Yes?"
I responded nonchalantly.
"Who do you like better, me or Tae-woo?"
He asked in pout, looking up to me.

"Of course, I pick-."
This situation seems familiar...
Taehyung slowly raised his eyebrows waiting in anticipation.

"MY LITTLE BABY, TAE-WOO."
Opening my arms wide, Tae-woo ran into my arms laughing loudly. I rubbed my cheek side to side on the top of his silky hair.
"I'm mummy's favourite!"
He cheekily stuck his tongue out at his father.

"Aw no fair. Hey Tae-woo can I have a hug?"
"Yes!"
With that Tae-woo pulled away from me and walked over to his father. But suddenly...Taehyung dived into my lap and began snuggling there.

Tae-woo looked at Taehyung with tear filled eyes.
"Why are you crying my little prince? We can sleep on mummy's lap together."
Once again he opened his arms and Tae-woo ran in and laid beside him, attaching his body to Taehyung's. Smiling peacefully.

Softly patting the head of my two favourite boys, as they closed their eyes drifting off to sleep.

Listening to the calming breeze, that lightly rustled the leaves on the tree. And the light tweets of the birds flying by. I slowly inhaled the fresh air.

And I want to live in this fairytale in Terasia, forever

THE END

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
I always get so sad when I finish a book, *cry cry* I hope you enjoyed reading Terasia!! I'm writing a new book, 'my man' a knj ff, starting very soon!! I hope you'll show some interest to that book too.

I would just like to say a thank you, to all the people reading this. Taking the time to read my book, I'm very grateful. You made my little heart very, very happy.

I want to say an extra special thank you, to 4 readers. Who voted and commented regularly during the making of this book!!
- Who_r_yoo
     - ft_nalu_bangtan
     - vic_tor_iaxx
     - Xmaestic_

I hope everyone remembers that you're a wonderful and beautiful person everyday. And I hope that you always smile frequently!! I purple you 💜💜

Bye byee everyone.
[Completed in 82 days]
[Ended with 1.16k reads]
11.06.20