19 - Dear Sang

—☆°*༄
Jimin*
"No, who's fucking fault do you think this situations is. Mine? No, it wasn't. If someone didn't encourage the king to keep Sang by spouting a disgusting secret. Maybe things would've been different, but it's not. If you don't even have the will to amend your wrongdoings, you're the coward."
Taehyung scoffed.

Staring at his face, only disappointment could be seen.

Taehyung sharply turned his back and began walking away

Taehyung sharply turned his back and began walking away. Feeling outspoken I became mute.
"Y-yeah, what a great way to show your gratitude to your saviour."
Ungrateful dick.
But my small comeback was ignored.

A day passed, I repeatedly walked back and forth. Only feeling guilt drowning me, feeling remorse of my actions. You know what, let's go.
Endlessly walking through, in and out of streets in search for a certain human. He was found, exiting out of a local convenience store. The sounds of cans in a plastic bag rustled beside him as he walked, with slouched shoulders.

I suddenly caught his attention and he looked at me from the feet upwards.
"YOU!"

Hoseok*
Calling Yoongi*

"Hey have you found her yet?"
"Calm down, I'm looking, I'm looking. This is such a pain. How can a Terasian made book's author, not be in Terasia."
"Where are you right now."
I asked with interest.
"In the mortal world."
"Why would the author be there."
"Fuck do I know, I just got some information from some officials that their location is on earth. Got to go now, I have a feeling I'll find them soon."

Call ended*

"Hey, what did Yoongi say."
Namjoon questioned.
"Apparently the author's in the human world? And he has a feeling he'll find her soon."
"The human world? Strange..."

Yoongi*
Placing my phone back into my pocket. I stood in front of a door until it abruptly opened. Shocked and unprepared I spoke as she saw me.

"Hello, Mrs Kim?""Y-yes

"Hello, Mrs Kim?"
"Y-yes...W-who, are you?"
She replied cautiously.

Sang*
I want to go home, I really, really want to return back. Looking out the window of the night sky, the stars twinkled brightly. Feeling tears pool at the rim of my eyes, as I remembered his voice. His presence...his scent.

"Sang my dear, will you please refrain from looking out the window. It's the night before a joyous day, the day before the full moon."
Hearing the king's voice I quickly blinked away my tears. Shaking my head side to side.
"Come here."
He patted beside him on his throne.

King Hongjoong then lightly flicked his wrist and looked at me then his palm. Indicating me, to take his hand.
Feeling resentful I still obliged and rested my hand in his palm, which led me to sit behind me.
"What's this? A ring."
"NO!"

Retracting my hand, I held it to my chest. Covering the ring with my free hand. Unconsciously shivering in uncertainty of the future. I've never raised my voice towards him...he won't hurt me. Will he?
"Being a little rebellious I see...you should give me that ring."
"N-n, I'll do anything, just let me keep this ring."
I answered with a wavered voice.

"Fine, I was going to refrain myself until the next day. But I shall drink your blood before our promised date."

And I agreed, like the helpless soul I became.

Jimin*
He suddenly dropped his belongings and began trudging my way. Tightly gripping onto my collar.
"Tell me, WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER! I know you're the one one that killed my girlfriend!"
"G-girlfriend?"
"Yes my girlfriend. Don't be idiotic, you know who she was to me. Your kind did such an awful deed."

T-this can't be, girlfriend. I really am being idiotic. How would a mother of a child be an owner of virgin blood...

"I've come to make amends. But only you can help me."
"What is it."
He replied bluntly.
"I need something from you. To be straightforward, your life."
"My life..."
He shivered in fear.

"Considering you mentioned 'your kind', it's clear that you know I'm not human. So to justify why I must take your life. My 'kind' can commit divine punishment. By forcefully manipulating a human's fated life span. It is considered a sin, and will only be given divine punishment.
"Divine punishment..."
He whispered underneath his breath.

"And when that happens, I'll be transported right in front of the king. Right then and there, I'll steal your daughter from his majesty. Teleporting back to earth where she is safe again. Otherwise, I strongly predict that it's already unlikely you'll see her again in your lifetime."
"Follow me...I'll pass you down something, make sure you pass it onto my dear Sang."
Sang's father replied.

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————AHH, TYSM FOR 900+ READS

AHH, TYSM FOR 900+ READS. I'M GRATEFUL!!
19.05.20