what happened next...

4 days later......

What happened next...

The past for day cynthia had been tortured and raped by ray and his girlfriend .

Then one morning , hendy leaves her keys within reach of cynthia . She frees her self from the chains and tries to escape. There is a struggle between the two women.

Cynthia stabbed Cyndi hendy in the neck, and runs from the trailer. She is naked and there is a metal collar on her neck. She runs to the nearest house,  where the resident took her and calls 911.

David parker ray and cindy hendy are apprehended . They tried saying that cynthia was a heroin addict and they were helping her detox. But a search of the property led police to discover Ray's toys box and the brutality that had occurred there.

Inside they found Ray's torture device's, restrains, sex toys , audio tapes and journals and a video of ray and his girlfriend torturing a woman.

David parker ray and cindy hendy were charged for kidnapping as well for many other crimes. Cyndi turned on ray almost immediately after her arrest.

She offered to tell the investigators about everything she knew  in exchange of a lighter sentence.

She told them about 14 murders that ray had told her about and showed them where he claimed to have dumped the bodies.

She also identified two additional accomplices : a friend of Ray's and his daughter