⌜ special chapter ⌟

Start from the beginning

because you ate my maroons!

heaving out a loud sigh, mark never knew that taking care of children was going to be this hard. that's unfair, he couldn't see donghyuck struggling whenever he's with the kids. not listening to them that are back at it with shouting at each other, mark went to comb his daughter's hair and now walked over to his son just to straighten his whiskers back again.

dad!

the lion flinched when he was being called by his kids. ❝what?

who did it!?

for the second time, the lion just sighed. he then took his daughter and carried her up, earning a lot of complains coming from her. ❝let's go, papa is calling.

i'm too old to be carried!❞ the female ludu whined but apparently gave up in squirming and just ended up lifeless in her father's arms.

rolling his eyes at how dramatic her sister can be, chan got down from the bed and took hold of his father's hand. ❝is lunch ready?

chan opened the door, helping his father who's carrying the lifeless body, and the three of them went out of the room and made their way to the living room where mark had finally placed dahyun down. ❝no, that's why you two were called to help.

striding towards the sofa, dahyun threw her body there and laid down. chan stared at her and snorted, pointing a finger at his sister while looking at his father who had a brow raised. ❝papa called her too? watch her blow an egg up.

with her ears twitching, the female ludu rose up from the sofa and glared at her brother who just made fun of her cooking skills, which she gained from her lion father. ❝this bitch be asking for war.

mark widened his eyes at his daughter. ❝dahyun, language!

with his sister being scolded by their father, chan only stuck his tongue out at the upset female ludu. before she could say an insult, the oldest ludu had already ran towards the kitchen and surprised his papa with a tight hug from behind. the pudu he had hugged only let out a chuckle and only leaned down to place a short peck on top of his forehead.

smiling at his papa, chan stayed hugging the pudu while watching him cook. lucky for him, he got the talent in cooking from his papa and not from his lion father.

chan, we ran out of strawberries.❞ the pudu said while cracking the eggs with one hand. ❝can you get some?

but i'm not a big fan of strawberries.❞ not like he hated those, he's just too lazy to get because that'll result him from going out of the house.

but it's your sister's favorite.❞ donghyuck said, turning around just to give the young ludu his almighty puppy eyes. ❝please?

i'm also not a big fan of my sister.❞ he said, not wanting to fall for his papa's puppy eyes.

huffing, donghyuck grabbed a spatula and pointed it at the startled ludu. ❝chan! one, two—

fine!❞ grumbling, the ludu stomped his feet and went to get the basket that's already prepared down the dining table.

passing by the living room, chan rolled his eyes at his sister that's happily playing with their lion father. continuing to grumble a lot of complains, chan barge the door open and just spread his arms to the side to feel the fresh air.