"You know exactly why, Kirari-san" Yuki said slowly, emphasizing 'exactly' and 'why'

Her aunt just sighed, "You already know why I did it. You should interact and befriend others Yuki. What happened to Yua was not your fault, she and Rei wouldn't want you to be alone, isolating yourself from everyone." Yuki flinched as her aunt brought up a sensitive topic.

"...I wasn't going to. That's why I went to Karasuno in the first place anyway."

"I just wanted to make sure you would. Anyway, I have to go now Yuki. Take care, and good night."

"Okay... good night, Kirari-san.." Yuki said, ending the call.

After the call ended, she ate the dinner she made for herself and soon went to bed.

'That was one hell of a first day...' She thought as closed her eyes, as a smile slowly made its way to her lips.

'I really hope you'll wake up soon Yua'

- - -
Yuki's POV

     I groaned and sat up as I heard my alarm ring loudly. I sighed as I quickly turned it off and went to the kitchen to make my breakfast and lunch before I prepare for school.

     It was quiet as I cooked, only the sounds of the egg sizzling and vegetables being chopped were heard. After a while, I finished cooking and prepared my bento, eating the extra food that was my breakfast.

     After eating, I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom to shower, after 10 minutes I was already done showering and went to get dressed. I put on my uniform and contact lenses, and grabbed a beanie, putting it on and checking if my hair was visible.

     After making sure that it wasn't, I took my skateboard and rode it once again to Karasuno. It wasn't long before I arrived.

     I made my way towards my class and sat on my desk once again. I took out my earbuds and placed them on my ears, moving my beanie a bit doing so. I took them out when the teacher came, I already the lessons that were being taught and I closed my eyes out of boredom.

     I zoned out the voices of my teacher and just doodled on my notebook. I accidentally slept through the classes because of boredom not even realizing that I did, until the bell rang indicating that it was lunch and woke me up.

     I just sighed and ate my lunch inside the classroom once again. After finishing my lunch, I had already drank the milk that I packed but I was still thirsty.

     I got up, deciding to buy milk from the vending machine, coincidentally meeting Kageyama.

'It's the scary girl...' I could almost hear him say it, but pushed the thought out of my mind and bowed my head slightly in acknowledgment, him doing the same.

"—Are you, playing volleyball to defeat Kageyama?" That voice, it was Sugawara-senpai.

     This sparked an interest me. I looked at Kageyama as he listened in to the conversation after hearing his name mentioned.

"Huh?!"

     I slightly peaked in the corner seeing two boys that I met yesterday, talking.

'He still practices in his lunch break...'

"Um... I want to... be as strong as someone who can beat Kageyama" Hinata replied.

"Then I can definitely play against other strong opponents on equal footing! I won't lose so easily!"