02

"I'm Yuki, Nice to meet you!~"

    Not long after introducing herself, Yuki bid goodbye to the team, chuckling after seeing the two volleyball idiots on her way back

     Yuki was quite happy on her way back home, humming to the music she was listening to, almost falling off her skateboard in the process of turning in a corner, because of how jolly she is.

     Yuki turned on the lights as she arrived in her apartment, her phone suddenly lighting up as she received a message. When she opened it, she recognized the name and texted back almost immediately. Also changing his contact name after replying, to avoid confusion.

     It was from Photographer Ahn, a Korean phtographer that is currently staying in Japan. She had met him by chance when she was passing by a shooting.

     Since Yuki was a model, she had met many famous photographers and agencies, even some that came from other countries. She wasn't in an agency though, in fact, her modelling was managed by her friend, who was the reason she was modeling in the first place.

Unknown

안녕하세요 유키씨.
이것은 사진사 안입니다.
일요일에 만나요.
괜찮습니까?
Hello Ms. Yuki.
This is Photographer Ahn
Let's meet on Sunday.
Is that okay?

, 괜찮습니다.
우리 몇 시에 만날까요?
Yes, that's alright.
What time will we meet?

오후 시에 만나요.
We'll meet at 1PM.

알겠습니다.
감사합니다.
Okay.
Thank you.

     Yuki suggested that she converse with the Korean photographer in his language before, since she thought he could be more comfortable that way.

     Yuki knew Korean because she had a friend that spoke the language and offered to teach it to her. She knew 3 languages which makes her trilingual.

     Ending their conversation, Yuki placed her things gently to where she usually kept them and changed out of her uniform to some comfortable clothes, also taking off her beanie and the brown colored contacts she wore earlier.

     She decided to wear colored contacts to cover her blue eyes, figuring that it would be helpful to lower her chances of being caught.

     She would've worn glasses that she had bought too, but her ears were tucked inside the beanie making her choose not to instead.

Taking her phone once more, She scrolled through her contacts and dialed the number of a certain person.

After a few rings the person finally answered, "H-hey Yuki. Why are you calling me?"