Prologue

Sex the greatest thing ever known to man. The amazing feeling and hunger that runs through your body as you craved to be touched, by someone else and be taken in multiple ways.

Ross lynch a music composer and currently unemployed. He lives with his close friend Chase at a loft.

His girlfriend Jess, a stuck up blonde who is always pushing him to do something better with life. He's always a romantic sweetheart an sucker for love.

His roommate doesn't believe in feelings, he believes in the physical. One good fucking and you're all good to go for a relationship.

Laura Marano a college senior who lives with her father and has always played it safe. At least that's what her fathers thinks, Laura has a habit and dark one too.

Public sex.

The free and live action that gets people going. The thrill of having people watch you as someone fucks you, the moans fills the air and sweaty scented bodies collide one thrust after the other.

No body is ever enough, no action ever fills up the hunger beast long enough until it feeds again.

Sex one way, sex multiple ways, sex with someone, and sex with everyone all at once. That's what make a it so much better and exciting.

Sex addicts that's what people call them.

Can sex addicts fall in love? Or will their habits ruin everything.

Old habits die hard, don't they?

What if who you are with isn't the person you want to be with anymore?

Sex changes people.

People change for sex.

But what hurts more, being with someone who loves sex? For loving someone through sex?

Find out in Sex Addicts.

Vote/Comment.

Due to sexual content of this book, You must follow me in order to view restricted/private chapters, then you can add the book to your library.

Give the book a chance, I have good plans for story. Please.