Chapter 1

No One's Pov

"Don't you think your showing a little too much for business trip ride with your boss?" He said to underdress girlfriend, as she continue to unbutton yet another button to her small blouse.

"Babe, it's a business meeting I have outstand as a women in a room full of men. Plus my boss has girlfriend and he's not even my type." She said rising her skirt higher above her leg. Debating whether to have heeled boots or wedges.

"I know but that doesn't mean you have to dress like that, I mean you don't even dress like that when we're together and alone." Ross said wrapping his arms around his girlfriend's waist from behind and slowly kissing her neck. She just stared at her reflection in the mirror trying to perfect her outfit.

"Ugh not now Ross! I have meeting to go too." She said annoyed and pushed him away from her and started packing her things.

"But we haven't had sex in weeks! It's always your job first." He said kinda angry at his girlfriend. For the last two months they had sex and she always made excuse when he was in mood. He tried setting up dates and spending time together but she always seemed to be more interested in her job, than in their relationship.

"Well if you got off your lazy ass and actually wrote a hit song than maybe I wouldn't have to go to work and far-away business meetings to bring some money in, now would I?" She screamed back.

"You know it's not like that at all Jess! I am writing songs their just not finished and Dylan offered us a space at his penthouse." He said frustrated.

"Oh yeah your old buddy Dylan who seems to love to fuck anything with a god damn vagina! Who knows what kind of diseases crawl around his place, so no thank you!" Jess said and stormed out of the bedroom to the front door where her suitcases were and took the cab to her job.

"Jess...wait!... ugh." Ross said slapping his hands over his face, sitting down on the sofa and sighing. He always hated when they fight before a business trip, but he couldn't help and feel as if their relationship was going down the drain.

Feeling confined and suffocated among the walls in Jess house, Ross grabbed his coat and thought of the one person who could comfort him at times these and walked out.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Laura glanced the screen as message from her father popped up telling her that he would have to work late due to new clients setting up to meet with him. She mentally thanked the skies for everything working out, seeing as she as well had urgent meeting to tend too after classes ended.

Paying attention to the rest of the class lecture, Laura took down some notes to study later.

Leaving the college campus in calm matter with her books pressed against her chest, Laura dashed away in her car as some random street dude attempted to get her number and headed for diner where she could change her clothes for a more comfortable outfit for the meeting.

She remembered to text her father back saying,

'Late night study group tonight dad.'

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

He tugged the edges of her blouse as he attacked her pink glossed lips, his hands raked under her black leather skirt pushing it upward as he wanted to feel her creamy white skin.

She torn off his skirt exposing his muscle toned body and traced the outline of his figure with her fingers, all the way down to his belt-buckle. He growled in arousal in ear as her hands let out the harden cock that trapped beneath the fabric of his boxers.