3. We Don't Talk Anymore

"No way... You must be kidding." Sorn looked at me appalled. I took a sip of my water as we sat down for lunch together.

"I don't know why either, but I obviously accepted. Dancing with one of the SM dance god's, I'd be dumb to pass up on it." I gave myself a satisfied nod and took a large bite out of my apple.

"Mind if I sit with you ladies for a little?" Taeyong not even a moment later came out of nowhere, leaving Sorn teetering on the edge of passing out.

I nodded, gesturing for him to sit beside me. I looked around the cafeteria, noticing some heads quickly turn away from our general direction.

"W-W-Why? Are you really Lee Taeyong?" Sorn sputtered upon finally seeing the extremely handsome male from up close.

"The one and only!" Taeyong chirped cutely.

I ignored Taeyong's presence for a good minute until his thigh brushed against mine, unintentionally or not, seemingly trying to beg for my attention.

"You dare not pay attention to a senior when I am clearly here?"

I frowned at his smug face that leaned in close to mine. I took the liberty to lean backwards from his approach, snorting a little.

"Not with that kind of attitude." I rolled my eyes, looking away from him. He snickered lightly and straightened up in his stool.

"Why are you only eating an apple? You're going to pass out with a diet like that."

I sighed and give him the dirtiest glare I could muster, "Says a male with an extremely high metabolism. Come back once the industry standards change for girls."

He gave me an apologetic look, "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, Yujin..."

I automatically placed a delicate hand on his shoulder, "Nah, sorry I reacted like that. You were just concerned."

He gave me a grateful smile, almost looking like a scolded puppy. Embarrassed, I went back to my apple while looking the other way with all my might. Sorn just sat still, mouth agape by our interactions.

"Want to practice for our duet?" He questioned, still staring at me. I shrugged lazily.

"Sure." I let out nonchalantly. I gave Sorn an apologetic look, "Is that okay with you, Unnie?"

She gave me large nods and I laughed. I ruffled her hair from across the table as I got up with Taeyong. I completely ignored the intense stares that were directed at us from all over the cafeteria. It really wasn't common to see Taeyong interacting with trainees.

"Do you think that everyone thinks we are dating?" Taeyong suddenly whispered in my ear and I shivered. If I had a pet peeve, it was be the warm moist air that people breathed when they whispered to me. I leaned away with an unamused look.

"They can think what they like but we aren't, so some space please." He giggled as I lightly shoved him away.

"Aww, you're so cute, Yujinnie~" He cooed while attempting to pinch my cheeks. 

Before he could land on his destination, I screeched as I ran far ahead of him, "Yah!"

As we reached the room that Taeyong was talking about, I noticed a blue-haired male crouched with his back facing to me. When the unknown figure heard the door open, he turned around, looking as if he was expecting someone else.

"Who are you?" He pointed at me.

Taeyong, who passed by me, was about to bark something when I cut him off, "You don't recognize me? I'm in this industry for so many years and you don't even recognize your sunbae?" I questioned calmly as I shook my head, causing the male I now most definitely recognized into a state of panic.