Are we going to die?

You are with the pack now. You feel weak, but happy you are with people who are like you. Wyatt introduces all of the pack to you while you are helping the werewolves that are extremely ill. He looks so cute talking and taking care of the pups.

*Zed walks in with Eliza and Bonzo.*

Zed: They were wrong to destroy Seabrook power and I was wrong about werewolves. You have every right to fight for who you are.

Willa: Yeah, but what are we now, zombie?

Eliza: You're fierce, proud werewolves. Yeah, they think we're monsters. But we are monsters!

Zed: Let's show them that we are the good kind.

Wynter: Yeah!!

*Willa looks at Wynter*

Wynter: Too much?

Willa: Nah, just right.

*Everyone starts to get dressed and does their hair, and nails.
You just watch them for awhile. Then Wynter sees you not getting ready...*

Wynter: Your going right?

You: I don't have anything, and I'm not much on dances. Plus I haven't even gone to a dance.

Willa:  Nonsense! You are apart of our pack now, right? Then let us help you get ready.

*They fix your hair, make-up, give you markings, and give you an amazing outfit. Doing all of this almost makes everyone forget about the moon crystal. It's time for the school prawn. Your first real dance and maybe the last. You walk out of the cave to find Wyatt staring at the moon, with the moonlight on his face. You see him all dressed up, and you can't fight the feeling that you really like him. Wyatt turns to you.*

Wyatt: Woah, You-you look amazing.

You: Thanks the girls helped me.

Wyatt: You have our markings. You are apart of our pack now right?!

You: If you'll have me.

Wyatt: Heck yeah!

*His eyes light up. He grabs and hugs you tightly while he spins around. You both laugh, and he puts you down embarrassed.*

*He howls.*
(Welcome!)

*You howl*
(Thank you)

Wyatt: Wow! That was perfect, I'm impressed. 

*He clears his throat.*

Wyatt: Hey Y/n. Would you like to go to Prawn... with me?

*Your heart feels like it's going to fly out of your chest.*

You: I'd love to.

*He grabs your hands and you two lock eyes. Willa walks out.*

Willa: Well, well. Did I interrupt you two? I can come back a little later. 

*She winks at Wyatt. Wyatt turns red, and clears his throat*

Wyatt: Let's head out, we don't want to miss the dance.

He seems super flustered. The whole pack and zombies start to head to Prawn in the most amazing outfits you can imagine.