The Crystal

You get to the woods, and go deep enough so no one can hear you, or see you. You pull out the moon crystal that was hidden in your hoodie. You begin to howl to then feel a surge of strength. The  moon crystal glows just like the werewolves you saw at school. After the short surge you feel extremely weak, and start to cough on the floor. You wanted to get back up, but something didn't feel right. You stayed around there until..

You: It's too warm...

*You feel like your burning up. You take off your hoodie. All of a sudden you hear the sound of crunching leaves in the forest. You try to hide behind the trees, slowly getting more lost. Then the crunching sounds got closer, you frantically put on your hoodie... You get tackled, and get tied up. You get slung over someone's shoulder. You end up fall asleep from being so weak and wake up on the floor still tied up. It looks somewhat like a cave of some kind. You are surrounded by a bunch of faces. You recognize one face in particular.*

You: Hey!! You are one werewolves from school aren't you. Why am I here?

Cute Male Werewolf: I should be asking you the same question. Why were you in our woods? Also what's with the hood? 

*He reaches for the hood.*

You: I can explain! Why I was in the woods!

*You start thinking about an excuse that you can say, but before you can he pulls off the hood.*

Cute Male Werewolf: A werewolf?!  B-but I thought we were the only pack around here... What pack are you from?!

*You stay silent for a second, tilting your head down to the floor .*

You: I don't have a pack.. I got lost when I was young and got separated from my pack . Luckily, I wasn't alone for long though. A nice woman in Seabrook took me in and raised me.  I don't even have a clue where my pack would be...

Cute Male Werewolf: I'm sorry. How old?

You: I was just a pup... and the reason I was in the woods today was because when you howled in the hallway today I saw your guys crystal glow, and... I wanted to see if mine glowed when I did the same thing.  I know pretty stupid, huh?

Cute Male Werewolf: No, no... It's not stupid. So since you were separated as pup then, do you know anything about being a werewolf?

You: I don't, but I want to.

*He unties you and picks you up gently.*

Cute Male Werewolf: Well I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Wyatt. I don't mind teaching you everything you need to know, but for tonight I think you should head back home.

You: Wait, You'll teach me?! Really? 

*Your eyes seem to light up with joy. He just smiles and says while he laughs..*

Wyatt: Let's get you home, and I promise we can start tomorrow if you want.

You: Okay..

*You say with a sigh. You and Wyatt start walking though the woods, and soon into the town then your home.*

Wyatt: Why haven't I seen you at school? I would have noticed a different werewolf there.. Wait- have you been hiding it?

You: Yes, but I did it because my mom wanted to protect me from the people at school. So they won't get scared of me and take me away from here. So we both agreed to just hide it.

Wyatt:  So the first lesson I'm going to teach you about being a werewolf is.. Be proud of who you are. So show up as your true self tomorrow, without the hoodie.

You: I will think about it... Hey, I thought that our lessons would start tomorrow?
Are you just trying to have an excuse to be with me longer?

*You say in a flirty tone. He laughs.*

Wyatt: What if I am? What if I just want to see your face without that hood?

*He says smiling at the ground, looking up to lock eyes with you. You both are in front of your house by now*

Wyatt: I never got your name. 

*He asked as he scratches the back of his neck. Your eyes meeting his.*

You: It's y/n.

*You both get lost in each other's eyes for a moment.*

Wyatt: Y/n..

*He whispers underneath his breath.*

You: Well I hope I see you tomorrow.

Wyatt: You will.

*He smiles and runs into the forest*

You watch him go and it feels like you can't stop smiling.
Your heart soars replaying his smile, and your conversation in your mind.
Tomorrow you are going to be showing the real you...