No Good

"Only you would come up with that," Drake said to Chubbs with a laugh as he walked into the foyer of his home. Their joke was interrupted by the doorbell sounding causing Drake to frown a little. "Anyone order food?" he asked and they all declined, but he just shrugged and went to get the door anyway, being that he was so close.

Upon opening it, the person he saw was not the person he expected to see and it wasn't a good thing either. His mood shifted drastically, and even though he held his composure, he was internally ragging.

"What do you want?" He asked as she stood there shouldering a Louis Vuitton duffle and holding onto the handle of the matching suitcase. "You're not welcome here,"

"And if I waited until I was welcome I'd be waiting a long time. We've got things to fix and since I only finessed a one way flight here, I guess I'll be staying whether you want me to or not." She spoke calmly and her body language read the same.

He hadn't spoken to her since their fall out two years ago and being that he'd kept an eye on what she was doing with her life, he didn't intend to see her any time soon, but she was here, alone, and she currently didn't pose a threat so he decided to deal with the matter at hand and ask questions later.

He stepped aside and allowed her to walk in. He watched as she stood and took in the view of the foyer. You could tell she appreciated the design. "James, can you show her to the second master please," Drake asked of his butler and he gladly agreed, taking Nicki's bags off of her and guiding her to the room he had been instructed, whilst Drake headed back into the main living room.

"Who was it?" Chubbs asked since some of them had got a good look at who had been at the door.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me," He said, reaching for his glass of white wine spritzer. "And I want to know how she got here because I definitely didn't give her the address,"

"Don't know who she is yet, but what if she just found it herself?" Mark asked and Drake shook his head.

"She has purpose. She definitely spoke to someone and they told her this would be a good idea and that's how she got here because she made it past gate security. And if I find out it was one of you, you're out," he said and they knew he was being very serious.

"First of all you let her in so you must not hate her as much as you imply. Secondly I'm clearing my name before we get any further," Chubbs said putting his hands up in defeat and shrugging.
Drake just furrowed his brows as he tried to pinpoint who would've given her access to his personal space, especially in a time where once she was there she wouldn't be leaving. He knew with them it was always a game of chess not checkers and currently she had the upper hand.

"Drake," Oliver called to him a second time, after seeing his friend deep in thought. "40's ready when you are, he's in the studio,"

Drake gave him a nod before he stood and picked up his drink. "Anyone speaks to the uninvited guest they'll join her on the list of people I'm not talking to," he said, downing the last of the drink.

"Guest?" Oliver asked, clearly confused by the situation.

"Yes, guest. Nicki is upstairs," he finally confirmed and the various looks passed around said it all for everyone. "Noel, tell chef to make me another please, and a tequila shot to go with it," he asked as Noel made his way to the kitchen and he made his way to the studio...

Nicki pulled on the oversized t-shirt after plaiting her hair. She had recently gotten out of the shower and was just about ready to sleep off the jet lag. She felt awkward and that was something she expected, but she intended to be in a better place by the end of tomorrow at the latest.