2. An old friend

^ So sorry^ Anyway, enjoy!

-Peter's pov-

I spent most of saturday as spiderman, so I decided to visit an old friend. I walked through the doors of oscorp, and to the front desk.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" The lady said in a bored tone.

"I'm here to see Harry Osborn." She lifted one eyebrow.

"Ha ha, scram kid."

"If you just call him and tell him my name is-"

"Kid, get out of here." She said, getting more annoyed by the second.

"But-"

"Peter?" I turn my head in the direction my name was called, and I see Harry walking towards me. The front desk lady looked stunned.

"Hey Harry!" I said.

"How long's it been, two months?" He says with a small smile. He motions with his hand to follow him, and we start walking towards the elevator.

"You know, my offer still stands for a job here, if you want it." He says as the doors close shut.

"That would be taking advantage of the fact you own the place!" I say. He sighs in defeat.

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"Besides, you know I've always wanted to work at SI. And I kinda... sorta... Got an internship there already." I say scratching the back of my head. Harry groaned.

"Seriously?! Damn, they always beat me at everything!" I laughed, and it didn't take long for him to start laughing too as the elevator doors opened. We walked out and saw two people in the room.

"Mr. Osborn, we need you to sign these, they are for the new power grid." One guy said, handing him a few papers. Harry skimmed over them, and signed in two different places.

"May I ask who this is?" A woman asks, gesturing to me as Harry handed the papers back.

"He is probably the reason I'm still alive. Peter here did alot of the work on my cure, and it was thanks to him it was finished in time." He said. I just shuffled my feet in embarresment as I got stunned looks from the two adults.

"Is that all?" Harry asks.

"Y-Yes sir." They said, before walking to the elevator. When they were gone, Harry went and sat down on a chair.

"Was there a particular reason for you coming to see me?" He asked as I sat down as well.

"I just wanted to rub the intership in your face." I said smugly.

"Come on man." He said. We sat down, and talked for a around two hours about whatever came to mind, mostly about projects he was working on, or how the business was running.

"Ah, shit." He said looking at his watch.

"I have a really important meeting in five minutes." He said apologeticaly.