O.S. 3 - Braving thunderstorms together

"Get the fuck out Shehnaaz!", he said slamming the door on her face. His blood was boiling as he breathed through his mouth. He could still hear her beg him to let him in, but he was beyond any rational thought at the moment.

Pacing up and down in rage like a mad man, he pulled at his hair. She had betrayed him again. Of course, the flips were not limited to her stint at the Bigg Boss house. That was her personality and that was what she chose to do – hurt people disregarding how they felt about her actions.

He had never spoken to Paras all these days. He had maintained an enmity with the man in his head and though not directly, but in all indirect ways, he left no stone unturned to harm the man in any way he could because he hated him. He hated him for saying hurtful things for her before the media when he, himself was incapacitated by circumstances being unable to come out before the world about their relationship. He called her fake, he pointed fingers at her character and spoke ill of her father and he could never forgive him for that. But Shehnaaz did?

"Itna aasan tha? Uski posts like karni shuru kar din? Wow! Shehnaaz, just wow!", he spat in anger, clapping aloud.

"Sidharth tu pagal hai? Maine kuch nahi kia...", she retorted, but he had completely lost his mind by her actions today.

"Shehnaaz, please yaar, please! Ab aur nahi...maine gadhon ki tarah dushmani nibhai us aadmi se, jiske baarey me I thought....mujhe laga usne mere pyaar ko hurt kia...tere se zyaada khoon mera khaula tha....tune ek baar, ek baar bhi nahi socha about all those efforts which I made?...Agar tumhare liye koi stand leta hai na, Shehnaaz, toh uske liye kuch nab hi kar sako, toh at least us stand lene wale ki izzat karna sikho...", he had charged back to her for her actions.

He felt hurt and damaged today. He had given love, faith and trust another chance in life and this is what he had been led on to. He wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow, she decided to end their two month long relationship to go back to Paras. Of course, he was closer to her age. He was young, vivacious and fun-loving like her. They had that 'Punjabi-ness' as a common thread. They could bond more than he could ever bond with her. Of course, this was bound to happen. He punched the headboard of the bed and lay down on the bed in frustration. He had lost everything yet again.

____________________________________________

He woke up groaning in pain. His head was pounding, and bile rose up his throat. The room was pitched dark, but he panicked, feeling his legs. He switched on the night lamp to find her massaging his feet. At first, he forgot the line of events which had led up to the current moment, but regained his memory, the moment is hands were about to touch her hand.

"Why are you..here...", his throat felt congested.

"Sidharth...abhi nahi, please...", she said in a really soft tone. Her eyes were swollen, her whole was red. She had clearly been continuously crying for the past few hours.

"Sana, mujhe tumse...", he tried speaking, but got breathless again.

"Tujhe samajh me nahi aa raha hai Sidharth...you shut the fuck up right now...", she yelled at him, leaving him completely taken aback. She got up, switched on the lights and placed the thermal gun on his forehead and dialled a number again.

"Aunty...hai abhi bhi, 100...cold sa hai, but aap tension mat lo...Nahi, main darwaza nahi kholungi, jab tak iska bukhar nahi utarta...nahi, aap koi risk nahi loge...", she hung up on him.

He was confused about what was happening around him. But he was mad at her for choosing Paras and did not want to even see her face.

"Tera shakal dekh ke bhi ghin aa rahi hai abhi...ye sab naatak na mat karo please", he spat in anger, but not feeling energetic enough to walk out of the room.