Chapter 22: Love (?)

Start from the beginning

"I kinda have a misunderstanding with Taehyung and I just want to calm myself before I do something I might regret."

"What was the misunderstanding all about Kook? Namjoon Hyung asked again.

"Eunhee told me that she saw Taehyung hugging someone else and I caught it in action and then I quickly run away from the scene," I explained to them.

Honestly, I'm a bit angry with myself because I didn't let Taehyung explain first before jumping into a conclusion just because someone told me something.

"You know Kook, you might want to try talking about it with Taehyung, who knows maybe it was just a friend or someone close to him. You shouldn't listen to someone else and jump to conclusions." Hoseok Hyung explained to me.

"Yeah, you're right Hyung. I should probably go and find Taehyung and ask for his forgiveness." 

"Kook, don't let the problems ruin what you two have. Fight for it okay? Talk it out in a calm way or you might regret not doing the right one." Namjoon Hyung said.

"Alright, Kook. Let's go we have to go somewhere else first." Hoseok Hyung said.

"But I thought the squad is waiting near the bonfire?"

"You'll see!" Hoseok hyung said while a smile is in his lips.

They lead me to the beach, I thought it would be just a simple bonfire with friends but they lead me towards a dinner table?

"Hyung I think we are in the wrong place. Come on let's go to the others now."

"No we are not Kook." Namjoon hyung said.

"Enjoy Kook!" Hobi hyung said.

Ehh? I should probably walk away from this set up. Maybe they are pranking me or something.

I was about to walk away when I heard a familiar voice, the voice of an angel that I wouldn't get tired of listening to.

"Kookie?"

I didn't respond to him. I just continued to look at him in the eyes.

Tears are noticeable in his beautiful eyes but I just stared at him.

"Kookie? Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I said, a hint of coldness in my voice.

I know I should let him explain to me and I am willing to listen but I couldn't help it. I was hurt.

"Kookie please don't be mad at me. Whatever I did, I didn't do it on purpose. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you Kookie. Please listen to my explanation!" He said, his eyes are showing love and hurt.

I still didn't respond I just let him explain to me.

"Is it because of what you saw a while ago, Kookie?"

Now, I didn't look directly in his eyes.

"Kookie ..." he slowly walks towards me and holds both of my hands.

"Kookie, what you saw clearly is just a misunderstanding. The guy that I was hugging is my cousin."

"Cousin?"

"Yeah, he is also Namjoon hyung's childhood best friend. There is nothing going on between me and that guy. In fact, he wants to meet the person who I really love the most."

So he isn't cheating on me?

"Do you really think I could do such thing like cheating on my oh-so-hot, caring, loving and respectful daddy? Do you think like that Kookie? Don't you trust me?"

Hurt can be seen through his eyes and I can se that he isn't lying either.

"No babe. I know you won't cheat on me. I'm sorry baby for walking away without listening to your explanation first."

"It's okay Kookie. Who ever told you that I am cheating on you clearly wants us to be separated. But, I won't let that happen. I love you too much Kookie. I was hurt when I know you are mad at me. I don't want to be in bad terms with you Kookie. I love you so much!"

Now, tears are running one by one from Taehyung's eyes and it hurts my heart seeing him crying like that.

Oh my beautiful cheerleader!

"And I will also prevent that from happening my love. From now on, we should listen to each other first and don't jump into conclusions without hearing each others side. Got it babe?"

"Yes Kookie! I love you Kookie. So much!" He said.

I was about to answer him but I was cut with a pair of lips against mine.

He puts his arms around my neck while I bring him closer to me with my arms around his waist.

The kiss went deeper. It wasn't a lustful kiss but full of love and care for each other.

"I love you too so much my love." I kissed his lips again.

"Kookie, I prepared this simple dinner along the beach with the help of our friends. I hope you will like it."

"Like it? I love it babe. Thank you. But why?"

"You always surprise me with dates and such but I didn't do anything for you Kookie. So I decided to do this for you to show you how much you mean to me. I love you Kookie."

"Oh my baby! I love you too baby. Thank you for being my lovely boyfriend."

I intertwined our hands above the table and stare into his beautiful eyes until our food arrived.

3rd Person's POV

Taehyung and Jungkook enjoyed their dinner together. They couldn't ask for more.

Having a quality time with each other. Their hyungs are there to support and protect them.

The best part is that their little misunderstanding was solved.

But little do they know someone was watching them from a far.

Just you wait Kim Taehyung! Your happy days are gone soon. You shoukd better enjoy it while it last!

- - -
Hello everyone! I'm so sorry the update is so over due *bows apologetically* I was caught up with a alot of things this past few days. I'm so so so sorry.

The wait is over though! Here is a new chapter for you. Enjoy ~

Love, K 🍂

His Only Cheerleader | K.TH x J.JKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara