Part 12

Wang Yibo POV

Zhuocheng was still holding on to my wrist. I would have enjoyed this lovely tender moment if his grip wasn't too strong to ruin my happy thoughts. How will brother handle this lagoon? (⇀‸↼‶)

"Um...Zhuocheng...Can you let go?"

"No!" He glared.

"Okay...?" Is that you mother nature, calling me home?

"Um...Zhuocheng...why are you mad?"

"Your brother thinks we can't take care of you!! Who does he think he is Huh?"

I did not understand the flow of this conversation.\ (•_•) /

"It's only natural my brother is worried about me, I have never slept at someone else's house before."

"Does he think you are a baby now, who needs papering?!!" He made a point, I am already 16, soon I will be independent legally.

"I'm sorry, they have always been this protective of me, Even I don't understand why."

"Don't you think, its just too much?" I could hear the frustration in his voice. Is he worried about me? ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ᕗ 

Hmm let me think...

Yeah I don't think so either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"It is. But they fear as if I would disappear suddenly..."

Yibo, the world is not kind.

I stopped as I realized something. I think I thought too much.

"Zhuocheng! We need to go to Ji Li." I quickly blurted out.

"But Zhan –"

"We will inform Zhan-ge, later. I think I figured out something. Let's hurry."

This is why geniuses, give yourself one minute each day to ponder over life. Dummies don't even try.

It was me who was leading the way, dragging him with me. We reached Ji Li's house and his brother opened the door, greeting him quickly we went upstairs and straight to Ji Li's moe room.

"Zhan Zhan! Cheng Cheng!" He was surprised to see us. I did say I would text him and inform him about our visit.

"Ji Li! Tell us what you found!" I almost demanded. The younger was taken aback a little but managed to smile.

"Why don't you sit first, I will bring something to drink." He said and disappeared downstairs.

"Wang Yibo, what's the matter?" Zhuocheng made me sit and relax.

"Zhuocheng can you tell me since when Zhan-ge begun to get possessed?" I ignored his question and asked instead. I had a bad feeling that it was more than just the swapping of bodies.

"It's not my secret to share, but if it can help you guys out of this mess then I will tell." Zhuocheng answered.

"The first time, he got possessed was when his parents died." He just begun his explanation and I was already had the

" He just begun his explanation and I was already had the