Part 1

[Warning: This story is a Pikachu troll. Proceed with caution.]

Xiao Zhan POV

"Xiao Zhan!"

It felt so weird to look at my own body and call my own name. Now that I take a closer look, I'm actually pretty handsome if I say so myself. Not the time to be indulging in self beauty Xiao Zhan. I grumpily looked at the tall and beautiful body of mine which was sadly not mine for the moment. The person I referred to as Xiao Zhan turned towards me and he had the...the you know his signature poker front except it was MY FACE! Urg that makes me so mad. My beautiful face would get wrinkles.

The person I called Xiao Zhan just stood there and looked at me with no expression. My friends- I mean his friends looked scared and nudged his elbow to ask him what was wrong. They should be asking me what was wrong! They are my friends T_T.

I grabbed my- I mean his wrist and pulled us out of the classroom. I could clearly hear the gasps of our classmates. I wouldn't blame them, we barely interacted before this.

I took us to the roof top which nobody goes to because its not allowed to go there. I am not a rule breaker but I had no choice. Don't judge me!

He stood in front of me with same 'no expression'. I had no idea my face was capable of showing the famous NO EXPRESSION. But its Wang Yibo we are talking about.He both jack and master of all trades. He could do literally anything.

I cleared my throat to get his attention because I didn't know if I had his attention or not and looking into my own face wasn't helping at all.

"Did you tell anyone about this?"

Since I'm older, I decided to be the mature one. I mean what if he was panicking as much as I did and didn't know how to show or tell anyone.

He shook his head in negation. I heaved a sigh of relief. Would you blame me? What do you expect me to do? Go straight to my friends and tell them, Hey its me Wang Yibo except I'm not Wang Yibo but Xiao Zhan stuck in the body of Wang Yibo! Don't ask me how because I don't know either but lets just ignore that and be friends hmm?

Yeah, I can totally see that working  ಠ _ಠ

My friends would regard me as psycho and I would lose them for good. Xiao Zhan on the hand- ugg I mean Yibo! See? This is getting to my headヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Wang Yibo on the other hand seemed to not have been affected at all.

"Listen Yibo, I don't know if I'm dreaming or you're dreaming? which would be weird if I'm dreaming what you're dreaming but nothing could be weirder than having swapped bodies which is already weird to talk about out loud."

Yup! I was going crazy.

I didn't know I was rambling too much nonsense and the little -not little any more guy patted my shoulder, to comfort maybe? It was already hard to read him before and now with my face, it's HARDER. Let's not go to the fact that I keep getting distracted by my beautiful face. I'm not a narcissist, I just realized that I have a good face. Need to feel good about myself in this not good situation.

I sighed for the nth time and calmed me chaotic mind.

"Let's pretend like each other and we will talk about this after the class is over. Okay?" I asked him and he simply nodded. We went back to our class and I accidentally went to my old seat. My classmates gasped again and I internally slapped myself. And went to Yibo's seat.

The classes went by one after and other and I kept glancing at Wang Yibo who was awfully quiet. That was a problem now because he was Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan is never quiet. My friends- his friends kept asking him what was wrong but he didn't say anything. Which should be a good thing but does he know how protective my best friend Zhuocheng is? He was already giving me glares as if I had done something to his friend.

The brilliant part was that this guy Wang Yibo didn't have friends. I don't know if I should be sad or happy but a person like me needs socializing to survive.

If nothing else, I might die of boredom ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ

Pretending to be Wang Yibo was easy, all I had to do was be grumpy which I already was because of these turns of events ಠ╭╮ಠ

The lunch break would have been so cold because I was eating all alone but at least the lunch was nice, a homemade bento box. Never would have guessed that Wang Yibo was one of those people who actually brought home made lunch. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

After the remaining classes were over, I was happy! Yay! I don't have to pretend to be mean

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Just when I was packing now my stuff, a strong hand slammed on my desk and I didn't need to look up to see who it was because I was more than familiar with him.

My best friend, ZhuoCheng sending death glares at me.

Oh brother! Time to die ¯\_(ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ )_/¯

---------------

Sorry for Errors and thank you fore reading.

I don't know how to write POVs. If you have any advice for me or constructive criticism, I welcome you with open arms.