Chapter 2

"Lord Genichiro!" Shouted the guard beside her right when seeing the scene and after raising his head and outstretching his arms in an attempt to catch or push her and prevent her from falling on the supreme commandant Genichiro Ashina which was unacceptable and uneducated for them while few of the people there glanced secretively or blinked few times at what was happening as some yelped in surprise.

But of course, the guard was say too slow, he barely had the time to feel his skin brush against her hair since she fell straight forward and fortunately for her caught by the handsome leader before she could kiss the floor.

"Kono josei... Kanojo wa..." The leader Genichiro muttered silently, powerfully and curiously in a flat and monotonous voice as he couldn't take his dark silver eyes away from her fainted form, he even let his eyes wonder on her beautiful yet pale face and exposed neck them scan her body from the top of her head while his aura was intimidating, dark and full of authority as ever.

"Omo Genichiro! Watashitachi no mottomo kenkyona shazai! Watashitachi wa nidoto kore o okosanaideshou, watashitachiha kono kitanai on'na o dekirudakehayaku bassuru koto o kakujitsu ni shimasu!" The same guard apologized sincerely and nervously or more likely begged for that as he seemed extremely regretful about that due to the way he lowered his head in submission and promised his leader to not let anything like this kind of disgracing and disrespectful matters happen anymore while making sure to make Rosemary pay for this intolerant and unacceptable movement.

Genichiro then only remained quiet, his lips still forming an expressionless and unfriendly thin, facial expression unreadable and dominant while his cold and distant calculating yet curious eyes made sure to remember each trait of the female in his arms close to his upper body, he made sure to remember each single spot of the creature he was holding protectively and securely. He didn't bother himself to look at him, his silence was an answer enough for anyone to quickly understand, feel compelled to obey and go to work already to realize the task as soon as possible, for all his wishes are orders.

"Kanojo o tsuresatte..." He ordered sternly in an empty and unconcerned tone and flatly after a few seconds, exactly when making sure that she was really unconscious while his mind was working nonstop, thinking about lot of stuff and elaborating several plans before correcting his composure by straightly standing up tall then slightly threw the woman to the left by pushing her back like the stranger she was making her fall in be trapped in the firm and hostile grip of her escort, now not being in a comfortable and suitable position anymore like she was once with Genichiro since she was being held as if she was a bag of potatoes.

"Ryōkai !" The guard consented obsequiously and reverently then bowed in submission and respect to his supreme leader who was about to head back to where he came from not before glancing at Rosemary suspiciously and oddly through emotionless eyes.

Right then, the dominant swordsman started heading to the stairs in order to walk them up and exit the donjon with all his pride now taking that stressful and intimidating atmosphere with him leaving everyone and a dead silence behind him including Rosemary who was having her lower body on the floor.

"You heard that you worthless disgusting riffraff?" The escort hissed sharply even though he knew she wouldn't hear him since she blacked out entirely.

After that, everyone went to his post, the prisoners were pushed back to their cells and the guards retrieved their areas and work and so was the case to Rose who was dragged on the floor and thrown inside her new home of a cell causing her to hit her forehead hard on the stone made solid floor making her as soon as burst her eyes open at once, wince in pain and roll on the floor a bit before holding that hurting spot in an attempt to relieve the suffering.