Sweet Tragedy (EXO Chanyeol One Shot)

So this was supposed to be up last November, but I was busy with school (life of a first section student). I finally have the time, so here you go!

This is for hiimkris. Hope you like it!

>>

It was a cold, dark, Sunday evening. You were standing by the sea, watching the waves crash into the shore. It was getting colder, and you turn around only to notice that there was not a single light from your surroundings. You were alone.

You hear noises, foosteps. There was also deep murmuring, getting louder every time you move. You squint at the man approaching, since there was only the moonlight that could aid your sight.

You take a few steps towards the man who suddenly starts running towards you, as if he was reaching out for your hand.

"Ch-chanyeol?"

He keeps running towards you, slightly limping.

"Chanyeol-ah, are you okay?" You take small steps towards him, until he drops to the sand.

Dead.

"Chanyeol?"

You run to where he lays down, and shake him in hopes that he will get up.

"Chanyeol-ah, Chanyeol!"

"CHANYEOL!"

"What?" Chanyeol asks, concerned.

You open your eyes and find yourself lying your bed, Chanyeol sitting beside you.

"Are you suddenly mad at me so early in the morning?" He raises an eyebrow, and crosses his arms.

"No. No, I'm not." You reply, the nightmare still flashing in your head.

"Then why in the world did you shout my name? Yeobo, another nightmare? Do you have a fever?" He puts his hand on your forehead, and checks if you have a high temperature.

"I'm fine, I just had a nightmare." You take his hand off your forehead and hold it tightly. "How about you? Did you sleep well?"

"To be very honest, I had a bad dream as well. It was so scary that I wasn't able to sleep after. I managed to, after checking up on you."

"Then that explains how you ended up in my room. How long have you been here?" You ask him, getting up from bed.

"About three, four hours." He replies, and you stare at him for about five seconds. "You kept on saying my name, but it was very creepy. It was like you were about to cry. Did something bad happen to me?"

"You know what? Forget about it. It's just a nightmare." You walk over to him, and sit next to him.

"One more thing." He looks at you with a questioning face. "Let's not go to the beach tonight."

"Why? Are you afraid of waves when it's dark?" You lightly punch him, and he groans in pain.

"Omo, I'm very sorry. Really!" You lean over to check if he's alright, and he takes the opportunity to pull you down with him.

"Ya, explain this!" You struggle to break free.

"Aigoo, my girlfriend is sooo annoyed. Do you know how much I love you?" He hugs you tightly.

"I know, I know. But let's not go to the beach tonight, okay?" You hug him back and look at him with puppy eyes.

"Okay, we won't." He kisses your forehead and you both get up.

"Get changed. We must go out for today, I'm starving." He goes out of your room, and dashes off to his.

"Ah, this kid really. Saranghae, Chanyeol-ah~"

<<

Yay, it's done. It's actually 3:19 AM right now. But I don't mind. I'm secretly a vampire.

Just kidding.

Hope it was good for you!

-Cheejibols