Another Boring Day...

BEN's P.O.V.

Again...another day at The CreepyPasta Mansion. I'm super bored... Maybe I'll Play video games.... I'll bring my 3DS outside. Sigh...

I walked to my room and grabbed my 3DS i had Ocarina of time in the console. I slowly went down stairs of the mansion and went outside... *sigh* I miss Jeff...well he is always Playing a game with me an hanging out with me...but no..he could not today, He had a mission. Well today is just another boring dag of thoose. There is always a mission for Jeff and i can't play Call of Duty with him. It just gets me angry.

The snow started to fall. I was sitting on a wood bench on the forest. Well. The temperature started to low slowly. A snowflake landed on me. I felt it Melt. "AHHHHH A SNOW FLAKE AHHH NONONONONONONO!!" You might be saying 'Its just a simple snowflake.' Guess what I HATE WATER I DROWNED, DROWNED IN WATER. I ran as fast as I could to the mansion. I closed the door and ran to my room. I don't give A fuck if i get in trouble for runing. Well Slender is a very estricted CreepyPasta. But i really don't give a fuck about Slendy. I entered my room and closed the door. Well let me explain something simple. It might sound Gay but these days i have noticed....I think....well...I think I'm falling for Jeff.

Maybe I can explain why. No body cares much about me. Well I do have friends like: Masky, Hoodie, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack not that much, Smile Dog, Grinny is kinda evil sometimes...., Dark Link is definetly a nope, Lost Silver is a good guy..., Sonic.exe always thinks he is god which he is not, Herobrine is always in Minecraft never expirements with other games...and Ticci-Toby is really weird and random, but he is still a friend. Well we all live here exept for Sonic.exe, Dark Link and Herobrine which leave somewhere else. Anyways back to the topic. Like I was saying, Jeff is always hanging out with me, well he is my best friend. But recently...Ive been liking how he is, I mean I keep staring at him like for a couple of minutes. He looks at me and i just look away with a tiny blush covering my cheeks. He never asks why, but i guess is not that important. Oh well. I don't know but still. I love to see him. Or his smile....uhhh i sound like a girl now....fuck. Anyways I'm gonna go now to Sleep. Heh Go to sleep...

Jeff's P.O.V.

Argh i hate when I have missions. Its horrible, but hey at least I get to kill some people. Anyways I still wanna go home...since today i was gonna play Video Games with BEN. But nooooo Slendy wanted me to go on this stupid mission. Were i had to kill more fangirls. These ones are terrible so I had to go house to house. Well this one is the last one.

The door is locked...hmm the window is open doe. I slowly and silently entered threw the window. I saw the fangirl had posters of BEN and me. What the fuck...I got my knife out slowly. It already had blood of other fangirls i had murdered. My hoodie was cover in blood also. I slowly aproched the girl that apperently was on Youtube. I quickly said "Go. To. Sleep." She looked at me and did a fangirl scream. Fucking shit I hate this. I covered my ears. She hugged me not caring of the blood. I slowly stabbed her on her stomach she didn't do anything she just fell to the floor and her blood was on the ground. Well i don't care. Finally no more fangirling for you. Haha. Well now i can finally go to the mansion. I left quickly and headed straight to the Slender woods.