PART-2

A girl can be seen working here on coming fashion week collection

All the employee are scared of her.
(And why not after all she is our SB,).

Swara get's a call from one of her orphanages and hurryly. Went there and see what happened there were some local goons assault the people for the orphanage land as it is located near the lake with lots of greenery.and it would be a great place for hotel .

The goons don't know who is the original owner of the orphanage as swara never reveled her name the orphanage was for her a memorial of her lost child.

Swara goes to the Maria(care taker) and ask what happened here , Maria said that those were the goons send by mahaswari's to send them away as they are unable to reach for owner.

That's it for her she started her mind running how to destroy them.

Note- (after that same as serial happened she meets laksh, he became Ragini's fiance , shekher being biological father of swara is out.

But swara didn't ask for marriage as she is happy being with her mother and dida and shomi also don't get married to him because she doesn't love him now, and when swara don't curve for his love then there is no chance of going back to a spineless person who can't take stand for his love .

They had a mutual understanding to behave like parents for there daughters.
                    So, there will be no ayush's drama.

After breaking engagement with Ragini  when dp's family comes to swara for swa-lak engagement she agreed but also clearly mentioned that she is doing this on saying of her family and for family. There is no love for laksh from her side.

There after Ragini started hateing swara as she was best and better than her in every way possible. Sanskar entry was same as serial .

Same Ragini sanskar revenge plotting etc . happened swara after Dayan drama .
       Swara confronted sanskar and said that find if dp is really behind all these than she will help him in his revenge.
     Sanskar leave his revenge on her saying as he has all ready fallen for swara all these days.

Swara impresses sujata (here she doesn't have any problem with swara and her family.) And sujata wanted swara as her dil , but on seeing laksh madness she kept quiet.

Leap 1 month ( after swa-lak engagement)

Today was marriage of swa -lak . Same as serial happened no change.

Here after swasan get married for real not fake.

Sujata was happy with there marriage.
Raglak, dp's family, gadodiya family where angry. But kept silent.

To be continued !