'Boomer ?'

Then she felt the felt the sleeves of a cozy sweater wrap around her. Bubbles knew that he was basically a stranger, but in that moment she didn't care. There was something about the embrace that made it feel the savest place in the world. But Thalias warning of getting close to Boomer, immediately made her hands try to push Boomer away. It wasn't working, no matter how much she wanted to pull him away, his arms stayed in the same position. Eventually Bubbles gave in and rested her head on his shoulder.

'It's alright I'm here now. Just let it out Bubbles.'

The girl tried holding her tears, but she failed terribly. All of her feelings that she held back, poured down on her. She cried and cried, while holding onto Boomer. He placed one hand on her upper back and the other one pulled her close. His warmth started to spread pure wellbeing though her body. Then she lent back to look into her counterparts nightblue eyes.

'B-Boomer?'

'What is it Bubbles?'

'Why can't I make her happy?'

'Because she simply doesn't  want to be happy'

'I'm such a horrible person. As a powerpuff girl I should be able to bring happiness to everyone.'

'But do you know what you also are?'

With tears in her eyes she looked up, to see a heartwarming smile.

'A normal girl that is allowed to make mistakes.'

Then she fell back into his embrace. That save place.

'Hey Bubbles I think that we have class together, want to join me.'

'That would be great.'

While they were walking to their destination, Bubbles couldn't help but blush. He got handsome over the years. Boomer also wore clothes from 'X'. Everyone talked about the brand right now. Even though if he was taller than her, didn't resemble a mountain like his brother. As a matter of fact he was a  cutie. Boomer wasn't any better either. He spended most of the time thinking about Bubbles. Wondering how someone could be the most beautiful woman on earth, while still being adorable.

It angered him that someone hurted the angel like that. At the same time he desperately tried to hold his mind reading ability back. His curiosity was bless and curse at the same time. He caught a glimpse of the blonde beauty. Behind those ugly bruises was a skin, clear as the  cloudless sky and bright as the sun.
They reached the room eventually.

Butch on the other hand wasn't a gentleman at all. He spended the whole day annoying Buttercup. Like making her fall, multiple times, during soccer practice. Or in theoretical lesson, he constantly red her mind, then he'd present her answers as his. Her reactions were just so priceless and adorable. The only one, that wasn't so pleased with it was the ravenette herself. She would've ripped him apart already, but there was two things that kept her from it. One was that she was in school and if Blossom and Bubbles would find out, she was dead meat. Second, he was just too powerful. In opposition to her sisters, the rowdyruff boys still had their superhuman power.

By the time school was out, the girls looked like they got hit by a train. Blossom had the most flustured expression ever, while her hair resembeld a frizzy mob, from running her fingers through it way too often. While her head was filled with unanswered questions, she also started blushing as an image of her counterpart popped into her head. Buttercups condition wasn't any better. Anger and confusion was written all over her face. Bubbles was the first one to address the spicy topic.

'So what do you think of them?'

After an awkward silent moment past, Buttercup was the first to answer.

'They should've stayed wherever they were hid all of these years. Bunch of jerks'

Blossom finally jumped out of her thoughts.

' I think your judging a bit too fast, besides I saw that Butch saved you from detention. So you have to cut him some slack'

'Cut him some slack?! This shithead did nothing, but getting on my nerves, I swear if I had my powers I-'

'You would've done what sister! Our powers are gone and we've all agreed that it was a good decision.'

This time it was Bubbles who tried to calm the mood a bit.

' I don't think they are all that bad. Boomer helped me all day and even complemented my outfit. For starters they are musicians and he is just so nice.'

' You're right about that one Bubbles, Brick carried me through half the school and waited, until Dexy showed up. And his voice is pure sex appeal.'

Her younger sister couldn't understand the last part, due to her muttering. Which was better for now.

' I still think they're troublemakers'

Around four blocks later Bubbles reached her destination.

' Alright this is my stop.'

Blossom gave her a worried look

' Do you always have to work here, whenever you work at the cafe' you return late and you are exhausted.'

' Don't worry I'll be home early this time, See you guys later

' Alright c' mon Blossom'

' See you then Bubbles'

On their way home Blossom was quiet

That is what you always say to us

Meanwhile the boys finally managed to get out of the school.

' Aw man those girls are a damn pain in the ass'

' Deal with it Butch we're famous and if I remember correctly, which I always do were you the one, who couldn't wait to get down with the girls.'

' Yeah but these girls should be Butterbabe and a few copies of her. Fuck that ass of hers is good. I just had to knock her over all these times.'

' Keep it in your damn pants fuckboy.'

' Says mister I-made-my-tourguide-faint-because-I-was-bored'

' I told you to not overdo it Brick'

' Shut it you two I met that cheating asshole that calls himself her boyfriend. That fucker makes her feel bad even when he isn't around. I swear pinky is going to have anorexia and she even tapes her chest down.'

' So that board isn't a gene defect'

' Zip it Butch that green girl of yours dosen't even have a proper style of clothing, besides I'm sure I outdid you both'

' Oh really Boomer'

' Yeah really, one of the teachers instructed me to always keep an eye on my little angel and to protect her'

' Great job Boomer' Brick said while getting on his motorcycle' You just got promoted from being a worldknown rockstar to a babysitter.'

Butch laughed at his brothers comment while getting into his Lamborgini.

' Ha Ha Ha very funny'