"Were you not waiting for me ?" He asked instantly and waited for answer, looking at her. She silently looked at him because her answer was yes. She was waiting for him, but she was hesitating to accept this in front of him.

"So should i take your silence as yes ?" He asked and she smiled in response, moving her eyelashes down. Then she shyly nodded her head, looking up at him. Both were smiling, looking at each other silently. That time their eyes were talking to each other.

"In few days only, you have started to make space for yourself in my heart. I smile when you call me beautiful, I laugh when you joke about anything and I smile, thinking about you every time like an idiot. Whenever I think about you, a huge smile came on my face. I don't know what are you doing to me, but I am liking it a lot. Spending time with you and talking to you, it makes my heart feel good. After so many years, my heart has started to like someone and I'm happy." Her eyes were saying this to him. She didn't spoke a single word, but she conveyed her feelings through her eyes.

"I think, you should go now. We can meet at night. I really don't want that they should feel bad because you came here to meet me first. If it is possible then please don't tell them about our meet." She requested him, not knowing that his family would never feel bad after knowing this. Sid smiled after knowing that she cared about his family.

"Don't worry, mom knows that I came here to meet you. In fact she asked me to spend proper time with her daughter in law. So just take a chill pill." As he told her, she opened her mouth in O shape.

"Really, she said this?" She asked in disbelief, looking at him. She was not able to believe that a mother in law could say this. He smiled, nodding his head.

"But still you should go. You were away from them for whole one week. Please, I request you. Promise we will meet at night." She requested him and he was just smiling.

"I think , you don't want that I should stay here. That's why trying to convince me to go." He said to tease her.

She instantly nodded her head negatively, thinking that he was serious. "No, you are thinking wrong. I really didn't mean that. "she started to give him explanations.
"I just.." before she could say something more, he shushed her by putting his finger over her lips. She first looked at his finger then moved her eyes at him. They again got lost in looking into each other eyes deeply.

"I was just joking. You don't need to explain me anything. You didn't say but I know you want to spend time with me like me and you are asking me to go because you just want that I should meet my family because you cared for them. I'm really happy to know this." He said happily, looking deeply into her eyes. Still his finger was on her lips. As she looked down at his finger again, he immediately removed his finger.

"So now i am leaving but don't forget about your promise of meeting me at night. I just can't wait for tonight." He chuckled, she smiled and shook her head in disbelief, seeing his craziness. Both waved their hand, but didn't say bye as she didn't like it.

"He is crazy but cute also." Sana murmured to herself, having smile on her face.

_____________________________

Sid stepped into his house. He smiled, seeing his mother and his bhai and Bhabhi who were taking lunch in dinning area. He walked strolled at them silently. Mahi and Jay looked at him and about to say something, but Sid asked them to stay silent in gesture. He palmed his mother's eyes from behind, having smile on his face.

"Sid, I know. It's you. " She whispered, recognising her son touch. He made sad face like small baby.

"Mom, how every time you recognise me ?"He complained like a small kid. Neyonika got up from chair, having smile on her face. He bent down and touched her feet, she blessed him, placing hand on his head. She held his face and kissed his forehead lovingly. He took his mother into his arms.

"We are also here, Sid. Don't you meet us ?" Jay said teasingly, walking at him. Mahi also came toward him. He smiled and hugged both of them.

"How was the shooting?" Jay asked and before he could answer him, they all heard little Muskan's voice. She was coming downstairs, holding the big teddy from her one hand and from other hand she was rubbing her eyes. She was coming, calling for her mother after waking up.

In the middle of stairs, As her eyes fell on Sid, a big smile across her face and her eyes twinkled with the happiness. She called him cheerfully. "Chahu.. " She rushed at him after throwing away her teddy.

"Be careful, Musu." Jay said worriedly being a protective father. She reached at Sid and he lifted her up by holding her waist. He twirled her around and she laughed. All three of them were smiling, seeing them. He put her down and himself knelt in front of her. He took her into his arms.

"Chahu missed Musu very much. How much my musu missed her chahu ?" He asked after breaking the hug, moving his eyebrows up.

"Musu missed her Chahu a lot." She told him, showing with her both hands that how much she missed her. Sid smiled , seeing her cuteness and just kissed her cheek.
"Chahu, do you blought (brought) toys for Musu ?" Her first question was about her toys only because Muskan loved toys.

"Chahu brought so many toys for his Musu. But before that Musu has to give something to chachu." Sid put the condition and she looked at him confusingly.

"What chahu ?" She asked instantly.

"Kiss." As he pointed his finger at his cheek, she instantly kissed his cheek without wasting a single second because she was excited to see her toys. Sid laughed, seeing her cuteness. Then he picked her in his arms and took her inside his room to show her gifts.

_____________________________

In evening, Sana was getting ready for her date with Sid, standing in front of mirror. She had worn beautiful green Plazo suit. She was looking so pretty. She was smiling, thinking about him.

"Going somewhere?" Shefali asked, walking into her room. Sana nodded her head positively after turning around.

"Yes to meet your Rockstar." As she replied, Shefali's eyes glinted with happiness to know this.

"I know you both need privacy but please just for one once take me with you, please. I really want to meet him." She requested Sana and Sana couldn't able to deny her best friend.

"Okay." As she agreed, Shefali jumped over her and hugged her tightly. She thanked her.
"I hope, Sid would not have any problem with this." She thought in her mind.

__________________________

Sid was all ready for the date in black jeans and white shirt. But he was not aware about that his date plan had been spoiled by Shefali. He was about to leave his room when his phone beeped up. He smiled, seeing Sana's message.

But after reading her message, his smiled vanished away. "Shefali, my friend is also coming tonight. She really wants to meet you and she requested me. I couldn't able to deny her. I hope that you have no problem."

"It's okay, Shehnaaz." He sent the message. He was little upset, but he again got happy as a idea came in his mind to spend alone time with Sana at date even if Shefali would also come along her. He smiled and rushed out of his room.

______________________

Your response matters a lot to me.

Don't forget to tell me that how do find the update?

How do you find, Sidnaaz meet after 1 week?

Are you excited for their dinner date?

Love Mehak