Chapter 11

Hey guys, let me just start off with how INCREDABLY sorry i am for leaving you guys hanging for so so sooooo long. I feel really really bad for doing that but, I have an explanation! The truth is, alot has been happening and I have been noticing that my confidence level has been dropping an EXTREMLY large amount with in the last few months. I've been coming home and just climbing into bed wanting to sleep all day long so I can be away from everybody and just live in my own little world. My grades have been dropping and my family hasnt been much of a help because they havnt been taking the time to notice my sudden change. But, I am trying to get better and i think being on break is going to be a good chance to be relieved of all stress that I'm under. Its not like I've been completely ignoring this story all together, I've been working on this alot actually since I last updated but, with the way i was i could only work on it for so long before just wanting to stop. But dont worry I am going to try and get back into to good habits again. I love you all so dearly and thank you to all the readers who are still reading my story, it means alot to me and I love you all to peices! xx

        Without further a do, here's a new update! :)

        Ally’s POV

“How was your first day of school, Ally?”

I looked up and noticed my mom walking through the front door with her black winter coat on and her grey purse dangling from her arm. I was sitting on the couch with my legs crossed; watching random stuff on the TV while occasionally glancing down to read my book for English since that was really the only homework I had gotten today. Father has been at the bar since I got home from school so I’ve just been chilling all day, just doing my own thing.

“It was good,” I responded as I looked back towards the TV for the commercials had just come to an end. She nodded and put her purse on the floor next to the couch before pulling off her coat and putting it in the coat closet that was next to the front door.

“So did you make any new friends?” she asked with a smile as she sat down in the recliner so she could pull her shoes off. I shrugged and looked down towards my lap, fiddling with my thumbs.

“A few.”

She smiled and leaned forward a little, resting her elbows on her knees.

“Well that’s great sweetie! I knew you could do it,” she said happily to which I smiled and nodded while still staring towards my lap. I guess the five girls I met today were my friends now, they all seemed nice and seemed like they wanted to be around me. “Oh and by the way I’ve been asking around at work if they knew anyone who possibly teaches voice at all.”

I lifted my head up in interest at her words and looked towards her, waiting for her to continue on as I bit my lip.

“I bumped into one girl and she said that her ten year old daughter, Elizabeth also takes voice with a girl named Angela. She told me that Angela is really sweet and that her daughter completely adores her so, I got her number if you want me to give her a call?” she asked with raised eyebrows.

I nodded happily, excited that I was going to be starting up voice again. I was worried that it would be a while before we found another descent teacher and I hated going to long without a lesson. I was still bummed about having to do it with another teacher other than Jenny back home. I knew that with this new teacher, I was going to have to start back from the top, which basically meant she would make me sing random warm ups to hear what my voice sounds like, then we would have to sing through songs until we find a good song that suits me, and then we would have to practice it and get it memorized….. That’s too much work for my liking. Besides, no one would know my voice better than Jenny since Jenny is the one who has built my voice up into the way it is now, which is why I’m really going to miss her.