Chapter 6

Hello! it's been a while since I last updated and if I'm going to be honest I wasn't going to continue it because I think this story is crap. Although I do have high standards when it comes to writing so i'll try my best to improve!
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Ever since Tino had arrived home after the little 'incident' he had resorted to hiding inside the small under stairs coat closet of which he was still residing.

The small claustrophobic space allowed him peace and quiet although the lack of room was enough to make you want to pull your own hair out, either way it saved him from having to explain everything to his family.

"Tino why are you hiding in the closet?" What! when did he get home? Oh well let's get this over with.

"How did you find me Peter?" I ask as I slowly open the closet door, carefully scouting the area for any tall, blonde Swedish boys.

"Well there's a suspicious trail of mud and wet trailing towards the cupboard and Im pretty sure Dad wouldn't fit in there" Peter said with a smirk.

"I guess he's not coming...Phew!" I say quietly although Peter still heard.

"Who's not coming?...are you talking about Berwald?!" He asks suspiciously as he takes his phone out of his pocket.

"Maybe...It's not relevant right now..." Moving swiftly on."Anyway how's your girlfriend?" I say teasingly as I walk to the kitchen counter to pour myself some ginger beer.

"She's okay but my stupid phone won't let me call her" He explains frustratedly.

"That's a shame, you can use mine if you want?" I offer as I take a swig of the strong beverage.

"That'd be cool! Thanks bro!" and within a few seconds the small device was out of my hand and in my brother's small grasp and halfway up the narrow staircase.

"Be careful!" I shout although he had already shut his bedroom door. The closets damp and stale air had affected my breathing so I remove my tie and unbutton the top of my shirt so I can breathe sufficiently.

I hear loud noises and laughter echoing through the house, no doubt his brother. I smile at the sound of my brothers joy, he was so hostile towards the idea of coming to America.

I sit down on one of the kitchen stools and start humming while think about Berwald. Thoughts cloud my brain as I try to imagine me or Berwald having a future together.

I wonder how long our relationship will last? As I asked myself this I heard my brother dashing down the stairs.

"Hey Tino! Berwald's on the line, he wants to talk to you!" He shouts as I stare at him in utter shock.

"Thank you Peter..." I say through gritted teeth as he hands me my phone. "Much appreciated".

"H-hey Berwald!" I say as I shoo my brother away. "Tino what happened earlier?" Berwald.

"Look I'm quite busy now so I can't talk at the moment" I say fast so he'll get the point and leave me be.

"I don't care Tino, I love you and it worries me if you just run off without telling me" His reply made me swoon and my frown immediately transformed into a smile.

"I'm sorry Ber but I was worried your mother would shout at me if I stayed and you know how sensitive I get!" My speech quicken with every sentence.

"My mum is probably one of the biggest homosexual supporters I've ever met, there's no need to worry Tino" I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Anyway Tino, if you're up to it me, Mathias, Lukas are going to the pub in an hour, Do you want to join us?" I look at the time on the bright red clock hanging on the kitchen wall.

"Sure! that sounds like fun Ber! I'll be ready at 7."

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

I hate myself so much right now.

I'M so sorry for not updating when I said i would but I had major writers block!
There will be yaoi in the next chapter guys!
*wiggles le eyebrows*