Chapter 7

soo...um funny story- its been 2 years since I first wrote this (the bookshelf in my PP was actually destroyed in a house fire i had) and I cannot explain how amusing it is to read your own foetus fan fiction writing as a 16 yr old who has moved on from saying 'lemons' and 'dont like don't read or u r homophobic xdxdxd'. As an honour to my time in fandom (I finally sorta left recently although usuk is still my no.1!) I decided to somewhat continue or end this so here goes! Might turn it into omegaverse idk I just adore omegaverse :)

After Berwald left my eyes wandered to the tight denim jeans I had bought a couple of days ago when I was out Peter. I never really reached to this style of clothing but when I saw it I wondered if Berwald would like it on me. The thought of his strong blue eyes exploring my body and taking me in his strong muscular arms. 

I shivered under his imaginary gaze that made me feel burning  hot but refreshingly cool at the same time. I had never felt like this before but I liked it. I lifted my shirt over my head and looked down to find my nipples were hard and swollen. Aroused.

My mind reminded be of the...toy. I had bought it as a joke for a friend but had never got round to using it yet. Plans for meeting Berwald at the pub were history as I walked nervously to the drawer. In hindsight I probably should have hid it somewhere more private but what was done was done and as my hands met the cool silicone shaft I let out a choked moan...I wonder if Berwald is this big.

The 6-inch toy was veiny and a flushed pink shade. I bit my lip. 

------ Somewhere else 0.0--------

"Where is he man? he was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago, not cool" Matthias exclaimed loudly.

"Patience, fool" Lukas shot back, causing an annoyed Matthias to mock hurt at the norweigen boy.

Berwald grunted in response. He had no idea where Tino was, the peppy boy was generally on time. Scenarios ran through his mind and so did worry. 

"'m gonna see if he's okay" Berwald responded distractedly before walking in the direction of Tino's house . Lukas and Matthias stopped glaring at each other, surprised at their usually quiet friend's remark.

--------Tino POV-------

I had never used such a thing before but here I was ass in the air moaning wildly around the erotic contraption.

The burn of the silicone against my hole caused a few pained tears to roll from my eyes but I knew how much pleasure I would feel once it was all in so I continued with my ministrations. 

I didn't hear my door knock or the feet coming up the stairs but when I heard his voice my mind went into panic.

"Tino..."

-------------------------------

Thats  wrap on this chapter so stay tuned for the next one which will be coming to you in another 2 years most likely maybe not who knows?! NOT BETA'D CUZ IM LAZY! this is wattpad if you want quality go to archive of our own.

: :bɼ ¡(YÛ " "zɼ ',ðËÝ É¼  ëuZ