Chapter 4

I'm running out of good ideas and also I'm thinking of involving some more yaoi (nothing too sexy) to make the story more interesting. Although this chapter is based on Tino's life.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Walking home in the rain wasn't usually Tino's idea of fun although the comforting arm and warm body of his boyfriend as well as the thin waterproof fabric of the umbrella made it some what more enjoyable.

Tino didn't live in a large house but the Finn was just happy to have a family especially his little dog Hanatamago who he adored.

He lived in a rather small two bedroom house with a small kitchen and a living room that extended out into the meadow. He shared his bedroom with his adopted brother Peter.

His 11 year old brother is a very loud child who was born in England but after burning down his orphanage, he was transferred to America. He was sociable, That is before he found the Internet and since his dad had bought them a computer Peter had started to go downhill.

Tino's mother had a miscarriage that led to her suicide when Tino was 4 years old, this had affected his father so much that he became depressed which led to him getting fired leaving Tino to become the main provider for his troublesome brother and depressed father.

This meant Tino had to work 5 days a week at a local bakery to be able to afford things like food and electricity.

A hand brushing through my hair distracts me from my train of thought. I look up at Berwald to see his stern expression staring back at me.

"I need t' g' now I'm s'rry I c'n't walk you 'ny further b't m'ke sure you t'xt me b'ck when you g't h'me" he says in his thick Swedish accent.

"Oh okay then..." I say sadly but quickly recover "see ya on Monday!"I say as happy as I could muster. I start to walk away but I'm caught back by a pair of strong arms.

"Oh Tino..." he sighs and spins me around so I'm facing him. "Come h're"
He pulls me to him and crashes his soft lips to my own.

I gasp at the sudden contact and my cheeks warm up.Why does he always make me feel so wierd and hot whenever he shows me any affection. After a few seconds we break for air. "Ber-" He kisses me harder this time and I can feel him lick my bottom lip as if asking for permission.I am about to give him entrance but-

"Hej sötis! Come inside and stop harassing the poor boy!" a feminine voice bellows down the long lawn that leads down to Berwalds house.

Oh no it's his mother, I have only seen her once before and that was at a Christmas fair 3 years ago. I don't know much about his mother at all or his father. What if she thinks I'm a bad kid or something?I hear footsteps walking towards us.

"Bye see you on Monday Berwald!"I exclaim as I bolt as fast as my little legs can go. Ahhh that was close but also rude DARN IT! Finally I see the lane that leads to my street a couple yards away and I set a bee line straight to it.

"Tino wait!"I hear someone shout to the left of me. "Who is it?" I don't have to look far to find my younger brother and his 'girlfriend' walking pacily down the alley way towards me.

"What happend?" he asks worriedly. It's a long story!

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

So that's it for chapter 4. WoW. Not very long either but oh well.

Swedish:
Hej Sötis - Hey sweetie

*•The more you know!