Going Home- Darcy's POV

Comenzar desde el principio

Amy walked beside me, smiling as wide as she did on her own wedding day. I looked at the crowd. Most of Harry's friends and families. At the front, I saw Louis smiling at me, his eyes full of happiness and joy. Zayn sat next to him, the same feelings glowing off his face.

I finally centered my vision to the altar. Harry stood there, smiling proudly at me, his eyes shining with love and affection. I blushed and ducked my head.

When I looked up, I noticed Niall smiling at me and Amy from where he stood beside Harry. Liam seemed to smile widely at me, too, from where he stood next to Niall. My eyes trailed to Niall's hand, where he wore a ring that looked very much like Amy's. The sight made a suddent burst of happiness rush throughout me.

Finally, Harry held out his hand and I took it. I looked quickly to the front row again, this time spotting my mum next to Louis and Zayn. She had small tears sliding down her cheeks and she dabbed at them with a handkerchief.

I clearly stated my vows and Harry did the same.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife," the justice of the peace smiled.

"You can kiss her now, Harry," Louis shouted impatiently, getting laughs out of everyone in the crowd. Harry himself chuckled.

"What are you waiting for?" I joked.

"An invitation," he smiled before leaning down and kissing me softly. The crowd erupted into cheers.

I threw my arms around his neck and his arms tightened around my waist and I completely forgot where we were standing until I heard someone clear their throat.

I looked towards the sound and found Niall, Amy, Liam, Zayn, and Louis looking at us smugly.

"She's my wife now, Lou, I can do whatever I want with her now," Harry smiled proudly.

"Yeah, I guess you guys can go rated R all you want now," Louis winked at me and I blushed.

"Way to make it awkward, Lou," Niall smiled.

Louis shrugged.

"It's a gift," he laughed before hugging Harry and I and walking off towards Eleanor, who was waiting patiently nearby.

"Congrats, Harry, Darce," Liam smiled, hugging us and walking off.

"You know what this means, Niall?" Zayn asked excitedly.

"What Zayn?" Niall smiled.

"We're going to be Uncles!" Zayn laughed, smiling proudly.

"What do you mean?" Niall scrunched his face up in concentration.

"When these two get at it," Zayn nodded in our direction and I blushed even harder.

"Well, you guys are going to have kids at one point," Zayn said defensively.

We all laughed.

The night was full of laughter, happiness, and love. Amy and Niall danced to their own music, lost in their own little world. As Harry and I danced among everyone else, I kept looking over and catching Louis looking at us while he danced with Eleanor. He held up two fingers to his eyes, then pointed at the two of us. Eleanor and I started to laugh.

"You know, Darce, no one has ever made me as happy as you have," Harry says, his emerald green eyes penetrating mines.

"That's good, right Harry?" I smiled.

He kept staring into my eyes and he suddenly smiled.

"I remember the first time I looked into your eyes... at the party so long ago," he chuckled. I saw small tears forming in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, wiping them away gently.

"I just can't believe you're all mines now," he smiled, a few more tears running softly down his cheeks.

"I can't believe it either," I smiled, kissing him softly.

We continued to dance and he nestled his head into my neck.

"I love you Darcy. I have never meant it more than I do now," he whispered into my ear.

"I was never able to love anyone until I met you Harry," I whispered back. He pulled back, smiling at me.

I smiled back at him. He leant in and kissed me gently. After pulling away, he hugged me close to him and we swayed to the soft music playing, letting me know that he was going to keep me close to him from now to the day death do us part.

~ That's it folks

I hope you guys liked it :D

I really liked writing this story... I hope you guys liked this one and my other stories :)

Check them out:

You'll Never Walk Alone

Today and Tomorrow

Also, I'm going to start writing a non 1D fanfic story after i finish the other one :) Weeeellllll....

Keep Reading <3