CHAPTER 16: Meghan

Honestly, I had been waiting for him to make a move because I've been wanting to indicate that I want him but kept chickening out, so this is perfect I thought. 

I turn his head to face me and start bending his head down closer until I smash my lips onto his and we begin making out with each other. 

Although it was passionate, more lust really was what it turned into quickly. 

I was a little bit nervous to tell you the truth because I haven't been with anybody in a while and I know he's way more experienced than I am, so I feel a bit nervous-Despite what my actions and low-tiny moans are showing. 

When we pull our heads apart to take a breath for a moment, neither one of us says anything. Instead, he smiles at me before taking my face in his hands and smashing his lips onto mine. 

Soon after I feel him push me back a little to lay down on the couch as he continues to kiss my lips. 

Next I feel him start to kiss down my lips, to my neck, to the valley between my breasts but stops and has me sit up a little to remove my top along with bra as I then remove his before I lay back down and he continues kissing me between my breasts then places one of my nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around my nipple as he fondles the other one then switches and shows the same attention as he did with the one before. 

His tongue and the way he fondles my breasts feels amazing. Just the way he touches me is breathtaking. 

He next kisses down to my stomach then looks up at me and continues doing that while he begins pulling down then off my leggings and panties before he starts kissing my legs, then my thighs then places his head between my legs and the moment I felt his tongue touch my now sensitive sweet glistening bud between my lips, I nearly lost it right away. 

He was making it difficult for me to continue looking into his eyes at the same time he was doing that and looking into mine still because I couldn't help but roll my eyes and try not to lose it so fast as I felt his grip on my thighs began to tighten a little more as my legs began to shake a bit and I was feeling myself begin to lose myself and all sense of control. 

"It's okay baby. I want you to come all over my tongue so I can taste you, baby girl." He tells me. 

"Mmm.....Okay." I just agree as I'm not able to hold back and fight the urges anymore. 

"That's it, come for me." He says and then surprises me by thrusting in two fingers while he continues flicking my clit with his tongue faster until I came. 

My legs were shaking and I have never in my life experienced an amazing earth-shattering orgasm as I did just now. It was now my turn since he got me all excited even more. 

I next sit up and as he sits up leaning back against the couch, I get onto my knees on the floor and start unbuttoning and unzipping his pants then remove them and his boxers. 

I bite my lower lip a little while looking at him with lust as I begin lowering my head and wrapping my fingers around his hard shaft. 

The moment I place my lips onto his tip, I feel it jerk a little as he lets out a moan. Next I swirl my tongue around the tip then slowly lick from the bottom of his shaft to the top, teasingly and driving him crazy-all while still looking into his eyes and moaning. 

"Mmmm...." I began. 

"Fuck baby, that's hot. You feel so good." He moans. 

"Mmmm....Yeah?" I ask as I take his length deeper until his tip hits the back of my throat (which drives him crazier and gets him even more excited that he lifts my head up and bends down to smash his lips onto mine while I get up off the floor and he hurries to pull out a condom from his back pocket of his pants that are on the ground, uses his teeth to open it up then rolls it on quickly and thrusts deep and hard immediately inside of me. 

I have always wanted this and never thought it would ever happen, but down am I glad. 

After a while, he has me stand up then bends me over, grabs my hips while I grip onto the couch as he continues thrusting deep, fast and hard inside of me with each one, gently places his hand on my throat to have me look back as he continues kissing me and thrusting, making both of us moan into one another's mouths. 

He starts rubbing my clit as I hold myself up now with the couch while he continues until several moments later, we both come with each other and collapse onto the couch and spoon with one another as we look at each other. 

"I love you." He says. 

"I love you too." I smile. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)