Ranpo•Kunikida: Perfect

Start from the beginning

I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around him, making him come closer as he quietly sobbed on my shoulder.

"You're the one I'm in love with" I said trying not to cry as well. He pulled back and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that" I whispered and turned my head around hiding it in my hands. I felt his fingers under my chin, as he turned my face around and before I could say something, I felt a pair of lips on my own.

My eyes widened but then I realized what was happening and gingerly kissed back. He lifted me up by the waist and placed me on his lap, as I put my hands behind his neck bringing us closer.

~~~lemon, read at your own risk~~~

He pushed me down on the couch and got on top of me, going down to my neck and leaving hickeys and love bites all around it, making me moan softly.

He looked up at me then took of my shirt and started kissing down my torso, slipping my left nipple into his mouth making me gasp and arch my back into his body. I tugged at his t-shirt and he took it off, following his pants.

By the time he took of my pants I was a moaning mess, moaning and squirming around.

"Patience baby" he sing-songed making me whine even more. He finally freed me from my pants and boxers making me gasp once again as he looked up at me smirking.

"Neh, Ranpo-kun, someone's excited" he said making me look at him with hooded eyes.

"And you are not helping" I growled and thrust my hips upwards.

"Nahah, tell me what you want"

"I want you to make me scream your name until I forget my own!" I growled again and glared at him.

"Very well then" he smirked once again and in one swift movement he took me in his mouth, making me gasp and arch my back and scream. He kept bobbing his head faster, as he held my hips down, making me moan uncontrollably.

"Kunikida I- I'm c-" before I could even warn him I came with a moan as he swallowed everything. He opened his mouth with a pop and came up to me, kissing me. I moaned into the kiss, then he took of the last piece of clothing on him.

"Okay you're ready?" he asked and looked me straight in the eye.

"Just be gentle, it's my first time" I said and looked away blushing.

"Don't worry, it's my first too. I'll be gentle" he said and kissed me once more on the lips before turning me around. I felt him kiss me once more on my neck then slowly trusted into me.

I gasped and grasped the sheets beneath me as tears started filling my eyes.

"Shhh, don't worry, it'll go away soon" he whispered and kissed my earlobe making me whimper. I nodded then he slowly started moving into me. Little by little the pain faded and I started screaming his name.

"K-KUNIKIDA! F-F-FASTER!" I yelled and he started going even faster making my eyes roll back as he continuously hit my prostate.

"Damn you Ranpo, I...I love you" he screamed in the air and started going even faster than before.

I couldn't even form a coherent sentence so I just screamed whenever I could.

"I...I...Ahhh...L...Ahhh....LOVE...Y...YOU...TOO!" I screamed in between moans.

"Fuck I'm coming inside Ranpo!" I heard him groan and after two more thrusts I felt him fill me, as I moaned one last time and came on the sheets.

~~~okay it's safe from now~~~

He pulled out of me and flopped next to me. I turned my face towards him and opened my eyes, letting go of the sheets and intertwining our fingers.

"You know, when I said that I love you, I meant it, it wasn't just for a moment" he said and turned his face towards me.

"I meant it too" I said smiling and he lifted our intertwined hands and kissed my fingers.

"I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow" I said sleepily and yawned.

"Come on sleep, we'll talk in the morning. Goodnight, Edo"

"Hm, goodnight, Doppo" I yawned and fell asleep with his hand on my waist.

"You're perfect" was the last thing I heard before sleep consumed me fully.

Heyyy guys! So, new chapter, hope you enjoyed (you definitely enjoyed you perverted people 😏😈).

So, I wrote an angst on my other book and I needed to write something to lift my spirits so I thought "SMUT!"

Yeah I hope I did well, I'll probably post more chapters with this ship, I seriously love them so much, they're probably my new otp :)

And yeah that's it, see you on the next one guys!

Eva out!