Chapter 19: Funday

Start from the beginning

"Can you guys shut up?!! You've been annoying the entire time we were here!!!" SinB yelled. 

"BUT HE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Eunha yelled. 

"OPPA!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!" SinB yelled. 

I just facepalmed while V kept messing with Eunha. 

When will they grow up??

"YAH!! IF YOU TWO DON'T STOP WE'RE GONNA GO DROP YOU OFF AT HOME AND ENJOY THE DAY OURSELVES!!" I said as I pointed at SinB, Jungkook, and I.

"Fine!!" V said as he stopped bothering Eunha. 

"FINALLY!!!" Jungkook yelled. 

We all sighed and kept walking. V Oppa had his arms around me and Eunha and SinB was on Jungkook's back. 

"So where do you guys want to go??" I asked. 

"I honestly don't know. I just want to see if there's anything cute I see." SinB said. 

"Let's go get something to eat first though. I'm a little hungry." Jungkook said. 

"Ne!!" We all said as we walked over to a mini restaurant. 

We all sat down and ordered. 

It was a table for five. Eunha, SinB, and Jungkook were on one side while V and I were on the other. 

The waiter came and brought the food we ordered and we thanked them. 

"Okay. So what's the deal with you two??" SinB asked. 

"What do you mean??" V asked as he wrapped his arm around me. 

I tried so hard not to laugh. Eunha was mocking him and wrapped her arm around SinB. 

"Well you two have been all buddy-buddy today and it's like you two are dating." She said. 

We all looked at her and she just sat there staring. 

"What??" She asked. 

"SinB..." I said. 

"What??"  She asked. 

We just stared at her and she still didn't get it. 

"OMG!! You guys are dating?!" She yelled. 

WE laughed at how long it took her to finally get it. 

"SINCE WHEN?!" She asked. 

"Shh!!!" I said, "Yesterday. We started dating yesterday." I said. 

"Yay!! We finally have another couple. Wait. That means Eunha unnie..." SinB said as she looked at Eunha. 

"What??" She asked. 

"We need to find you someone to date." She said. 

I looked at Jungkook and saw that his jaw had clenched up.

"No. It's fine really. I don't mind. It means that I can completely be unbiased when it comes to giving advice, " Eunha sadi. 

"Eunha. You don't need to think about everyone else all of the time you know?? You have to be happy too." V said. 

"I know. But I'm happy by myself. As long as I have you guys I'll be fine." She said as she began to eat her food. 

I looked at Jungkook and saw that he was still looking at her. I sighed and we all began to eat. 

~~~

We're now walking around the mall. SinB was on Jungkook's back again and I was on V's. Eunha was in between us with her arms linked with Vkook's.