Mind Reading

Tord...."
"Hm?"
"What if I told you that the person I'm in love with is most likely a guy?"
"I wouldn't really care! As long as your happy! Is it a guy?"

Tord's conscience: Okay so the person he is in love with is not Susan. Is not a guy, and is cute...(to him) He is most likely close to him sooo.... Its either Matt or Edd.
If I figure out why he has always hated me then that will probably narrow it
Down. Edd does have a cat.... So him owning a cat makes his cuteness levels higher. Matt is so dumb to be honest to the point to where he maybe thinks that's cute. I have also narrowed it down to Edd and Matt because they have the exact opposite of his personality. And that kind of relationship blends well.

Based on the face Tord is making I can tell that he is already pretty close to
Figuring it out. What I told is all I know. So I dont even know who it is! I know that probably makes no sense though. It looks like he is doing a bunch of crazy math problems in his head

"So, maybe I could force you to go on dates with the people I have narrowed down for you and see if either of them are the one?"
"NO!!!!"
"Okay,Okay. I'll figure out another way for you to get the man you truly lo-!"
I immediately covered Tords Mouth with my hand.
"Hey Tom, hey Tord! Um, what's going on?" Edd said with a confused look on his face.

"N-nothing!" Said Tom with a beet red face.
Tord started making muffled noices in the background.
"Uh...... Okaaaay? Is there anything I could get you?"
Tord was making more muffled noices in the background.
"No, no, it's fine! But thanks....."
"Your welcome!.."

Edd turned around and walked into the kitchen
to get a can of cola, then turned to go to his room
To do more animations. I hate when he does that!
Not that I think he shouldn't do something he enjoys.
But I still want to be able to look at his face more often.
Looking at his Emerald green eyes gives me motivation to move forward.
So, when I dont get to see his face, it makes me depressed.

"Tomf..."
"What?" I then realized that I still had my hand on Tords mouth. So I take my
Hand off his mouth slowly.
"What is it?"
"Are you falling for Edd?"