I am smart when I want to be

This will be short again I will be very busy tonight. In this oneshot Inpu will say something and Solis will correct him. Everyone will be shocked and Solis will run. Now onto the oneshot.

Solis POV
Everyone was sitting in the lounge area having an egyption party. I was talking with Magnus and Riccaro. "So Solis have you ever liked someone before?" Riccaro asked innocently. "Yes I have but she left me." "Oh I-I shouldn't of asked I'm sorry." Riccaro looked upset. "It's fine." I then overhear Inpu "The square root of 361 is 9." "No Inpu it is 19." I said correcting him. Everyone looked at me shocked. "Did I say something wrong?" "Did you correct me on something?" I then realized I what I did and started to cry. I ran away.

Riccaro POV
Wow Solis is super smart he even outsmarted Inpu. He started to cry and run. Maybe I can help him. I get up and follow him. "Hey Solis you were amazing you outsmarted Inpu!" He looked at me and I hugged him. "Y-You don't hate me for being smart?" "No I think it's amazing you knew that since I didn't even know." Solis smiled and said, "Sadly I don't think the others are happy about me being smart." "Well they should be I like this I know now I can come to you when dad gives me homework." "Xylo gives you homework?" "To help me train my skills apparently." Solis just nodded. We went back and everyone praised him.

Solis POV
"You guys don't hate me for playing dumb?" "Of course we don't Solis that is amazing." Magnus had said. I thanked them and everyone kept giving me praises. When the party died down it was just Riccaro, Mikael, Inpu, and me. Riccaro and Mikael were cuddling apparently they are dating now. I wonder how Momiji feels being played like that? Inpu goes over to me and says, "Why did you lie?" "I thought you guys would only like me if I was stupid." "Solis we like you the way you are." I started to cry again and hugged Inpu.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. So you can keep leaving requests but I won't get to them either later this night or tomorrow morning.