Vlad sat back on his heels and spread her wider. He stroked her nether lips between her legs and watched her as his fingers slipped inside. She arched her back and Vlad stared in awe he pumped his fingers inside her. "I'm taking what is mine tonight." He growled pumping faster and she mewled as she lifted her hips. "You are so fucking ready for me!"

He pulled his fingers out and thrust hard inside of her, tearing through the age-old barrier in one thrust.

"Mine." He growled as she tried to push him off. "Easy sweetness, I promise you I will not stop until you have found your woman's pleasure and you are screaming my name." Vlad then lifted her legs over his biceps, her hips and feet not touching the bed then he slowly withdrew.

"So fucking tight!" He growled then pushed back in. He leaned forward and braced his hands on the bed, then his hips took over. Pumping his hard cock in and out of her. "Who's fucking you?" He demanded.

"Vladimir!" Azura mewled and his hips moved faster and faster, then his head went back, and he cursed "You are going to fucking kill me!" He pounded into her even harder, his eyes rolling in his head as he swore "Oh fuck! Azura, come for me now. I'm going to fucking explode!" He felt her squeeze him and almost spilled himself then and there, but he growled his command "Scream my name when you come for me, baby! Let them know who owns this tight little pussy!"

She matched his thrusts, her fingers dug into his biceps and she tightened around him as she came screaming his name.

Vlad grinned and collapsed on top of her, feeling like he poured his very soul inside of her instead of just his seed. He flipped onto his back as he caught his breath, then sat up. "Come." He told her and directed her to straddle him but hungry as his cock was for another round, Vlad knew they both would have to wait.

He hugged her as he demanded, "The day after, you will return here and await me naked in this bed and here you will remain until you swell fat with my son, understood?"

Still processing what happened Azura just nodded and Vlad held her tighter as he murmured sounding pleased with himself as he kissed her forehead "Sleep now my little Cossack."

*******************

I awoke to see Vlad playing in my curls, he didn't even try to hide the fact, he just kissed me on my nose then jumped off the bed and sauntered nude to his bathroom. The worst part was the bright smile he wore as he did these things.

I don't know what he's so happy about. I feel betrayed. Betrayed by my traitorous body. I acted like a greedy little slut panting and moaning, even now the ache between my legs wanted more. Just thinking of that long thick length had me blushing, biting my lips and closing my legs to stop the wetness from flowing.

What did he do to me? And more importantly, how do I stop it? He sauntered back in with a towel around his waist, whistling. He was fricking whistling! He approached the bed and dammit the wetness started flowing again!

"Morning my little Cossack," He said cheerfully, stroking my cheeks. I wanted to pull away, but he held me lightly as he stroked my lips with his thumb. "Does my sweet want anything special for breakfast this morning?" Not in the mood for his games, I bit his thumb thinking he'd get angry, but he hissed instead and because of his position in front of me, I saw the towel tent. I glanced up at him and he had a strange look in his eyes. Purely out of curiosity, I pulled his thumb into my mouth and sucked, he groaned, and the front of his towel twitched.

"Careful," He whispered a warning and I felt enthralled by my newfound power. I released his thumb and stared at him. I kept my eyes locked on his as I kissed his hand then I licked his fingertips before pulling two of his fingers in my mouth and sucking, hard.

"Fuck!" He cursed withdrawing his hand as if he was burnt and stepping back. He grabbed hold of the front of the towel as he commanded "Leave now!" I was confused for a second then he shouted "Azura. Get. Out!"

Something clicked in place. I don't know what, but I suddenly knew I was in danger. I grabbed up my robe and ran out the door.

************************

She was going to be the death of me, Vlad thought, returning to the bathroom. He couldn't wait to have her again and despite the cold water, he jerked off, thinking of Azura's mouth wrapped around him. He thought of all the positions he'd take her and his mouth practically watered.

He was glad he kept her. No one was taking her away and with her mother dead and buried, she wouldn't be running away anytime soon. Like her daughter, she tried to run but ended up dying in the attempt. It would kill Azura if she knew, being with her mother was what she lived for. Once his son was born she would have another reason to stay.

Vlad's only problem was her mother's death, not that he had anything to do with it...well in a way he did, they both did. But Azura would blame him anyway, even though everything he did, kept her safe. If it wasn'tfor him, she would end up like her little Spanish friend and her mother, deadand mutilated for parts.