Dont call me carrots || 3

if looks could kill Billy Andrews would be a dead man.

Gilbert stood there for a secound shaking his head..

" Your a DEAD MAN andrews!"

he lunges at him as billy trips and falls onto his ass and pure panic  shows onto his face.

"Gilbert..."
He heard a faint voice whisper his name in pain as she tried to pick herself up.

he turns towards Anne Falling to his knees behind her as she leans against his chest.

" It hurts.. It really hurts gilbert..." her voice trailed off as she cried into his chest as he wraps his arms around her.

" Shhhhh...Carrots it's going to be okay"

Anne was clearly in a lot of pain she didn't even make a effort to yell at him or hit him across the face this time.

Gilbert looks over hearing the clatter of foot steps against the dirt road going away from the lake of shining waters.

Sure enough Billy along with his two friends are gone as the disappear into the distance.

Gilbert shakes his head

"Dammit... That coward"

his voice rises in rage.

" Gilbert ...."

he looks down at the girl curled up against him.

" ...I'm glad your home!"

Gilbert smiles looking at the love of his life.

" May I?"

Anne Nods as Gilbert grabs her thin structure by the waist holding her bridal style against him taking off in a Run towards the Cuthbert Farm as Anne has her arms wrapped around his neck closing her eyes slightly.

Gilbert ran towards Green Gables desperate to get her help.

"Don't worry Carrots it's all going to be okay."

Anne caught on that time as she weakly punched him in the shoulder or at least tried to cause the punch lost most of its power as it ended up being more of a tap.

" Shut up"
sh said with a little chuckle as her eyes remained screwed closed.

Once at the gate of Green Gables Gilbert started to scream at the top of his lungs.

"Help Mr. Cuthbert, Mrs. Cuthbert ?"

" There gone."
Anne whispered Fragilely.

" What?"

" Charlestown, There in Charlestown."

Gilbert hurried up the steps of the white house carrying His Anne in his arms carefully laying her down onto her bed as she winced in pain holding her stomach.

" I know it hurts, It's ok Anne, I'm here Baby."

he brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

she relaxed under his touch feeling slightly better when it occurred to her what he had just said.

She smiled a little looking him in the eyes,

"What did you call me?!."

she knew exactly what she said but she somehow hoped he would repeat it again.

Embarrassed he lightly laughed it off as he stood up.

"I'm going to get some water to clean your wounds."

She looks down seeing the cut against her arm once more only causing her to sigh, As she felt the top of her head tapping it lightly seeing the blood coming from a gash on her forehead cause from when Billy had shoved her to the ground.