Chapter 9 - The "Comeback" Divo - Late June

Start from the beginning

.

Everyone in the room laughs or giggles, as Chris begins whining and grinding in his chair.

.

Ulanda: [giggles] see, stuff like that.

.

Deshone rushes to get Ashley, Zerick shrugs his shoulders as he gets Lamar. As they worked with Lamar and Ashley to create a two-minute routine. Chris leaves the building to wait on Luis to show up. When he finally arrives, Chris takes him on a tour of the dance studio.

.

Luis and Chris together away from everyone else and talk about things the way they did when they were in high school. Luis brings up the subject of sex and Giovonni.

.

Luis: so I saw the videos with your neighbor, and that's some fucked up shit ... buuuuttttt! Bitch, don't he got a nice piece-a candy on him.

Chris: oh my God, is that all you think about? [laughs at his comment because he knew that answer]

... never mind! Dumb question.

Luis: you get a chance to see it yet?

Chris: oh my goodness, yes, and it's so ridiculously big, it's kind of scary. Not like massively large, but it's really long, ten inches ... minimum

Luis: I love me some scary big dicks. [licking his lips and rubbing his hands together]

Chris: [laughs loudly] everybody knows that!

Luis: now the important question is, is it true that he knows who was jacking that dick?

Chris: I don't know, I haven't watched the videos ... since I've felt it and then seen it in person. [giggling]

Luis: ... wait? Felt it? When did you felt it? Bitch, tell me!

Chris: [giggles] it happened the night I got attacked. [sighs as shake his head not wanting to think about the way he was attacked]

... [Luis apologizes for bringing up bad memories] ... it's okay, I can't even remember the rest of that night, but while I was performing the "Red Light" special on him. I was doing the part where I'd run my hand up against his thigh and pretend to touch it. But, I was actually in the spot where I was planning to "fake" feel it. I moved my hand so fast because I definitely felt all of it.

Luis: why you have all the fun?

Chris: says the person with two guys and a sexy ass girl that could be a model, following him across the country ... making sex videos.

Luis: little secret, I'm tired of them. I need some new dick.

Chris: [laughs loudly] you'll never change.

Luis: only change for that new dick.

Chris: [sees Ulanda coming over towards them] ssh, shh ... Are they finish?

Ulanda: yes.

Chris: [turns to Luis] come be my guest judge.

Luis: what am I judging, beautiful queens like this goddess right HERRRRRE!

Ulanda: [giggles and blushes] oh my God, I'm too dark to be blushing like that, but thank you soo much! And, we're judging some choreography.

Luis: well, lead the way, my Goddess.

.

Extending his arm for Ulanda to take hold of, she giggles as she leads Luis to the table. Ulanda is flanked by Luis and Chris, as they watch the two duos perform the routines. Ulanda chose Zerick because he incorporated all of the things she had asked for. Luis picked Deshone because he was turned on by his body.