Meeting Summer Break

Cymone POV
OMG ITS FUCKING SUMMER BREAK. That's when I saw Zaq (the boy from the gas station).
"Hey Zaq."
"Cymone is that really you. You look so different."
"Yeah Jane, Kelly, and I we started modeling for guess who." I said with gigantic smile.
"Um Hollister." She He said and I started laughing.
"No, silly Victorias Secret."I replied and all the girls there gave Jane,Kelly, and I dirty looks as if I were bragging about us.
Continuing the conversion I said "So are you guys camping out here."
"Yeah," A random boy in the group said"I'm Ray by the way."
"Oh," said nodding "and who is everyone else." Adding onto me statement with a smile and Zaq introduced me to everyone.
"So is there anyone else who is supposed to be coming with you guys."
"Yeah my boyfriend should be here at any time." I said. I'm not gonna lie yeah I have boy friend his name is Jc Caylen and he is ADORBS. I think that Costas guy is pretty funny and he's cute but that's a no go because I don't want to cheat on Jc.
"Oh there he is. Hey babe." I said to Jc hugging him and wrapping my legs around him. I gave him a kiss but luckily it didn't get heated in front of everyone. I jumped off of Jc and instructed him to everyone. We all started to play hide-n-seek I know, I know it's childish but I'm a child at heart. Costas was counting he was getting closer and closer to where I was when he jumped out and grabbed me.
Costas POV
We're plaing hiding go seek and it's fun. I'm kinda bummed Cymone already has a boyfriend. That should be me because when Cymone's not paying attention he is really rude and rude to the rest of us and sometimes her to. I don't know how she can stand him. When I found Cymone I noticed she had bid bruise her cheek. I asked her how she got it but she said she tripped down some stairs. I really hope she didn't think I believed her.
"Seriously who did that." I said getting a bit louder.
"Jc okay but you can't tell anyone."
"Fine but when we get back you need to stand up for yourself."She promised to stand up for herself and I gave her a piggy back ride and told her jokes until we got back. I saw Jc and my blood boiled.
It put down Cymone and yelled at him.
Jc turned to Cymone and yelled "You told him!"
"He was suspicious and I didn't-" she said. Smack the sound when Jc slapped her.
We'll you know what Jc I through with you and all your...BULLSHIT. With that everyone made him live.
The last thing he said was "Remember Sweetheart I know where you live."