twenty

Ariana | Ari

ArixAri : Don't check for me unless you gotta check for me 💋

"You feeling okay?" Armani asked as I laid on her lap.

"Do you think I did the right thing?" I asked looking at her.

"Honestly no, you should've told him first but it's already done now"

We had just came back from planned parenthood and honestly I feel horrible now. Something's telling me things between me and Kobe are finna get rocky.

" Late at night when all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of youu" Quis sung as he walked in Mani's room with his kids.

"She still ain't answer her phone?" Mani asked him, grabbing one of the carseats.

"Fuck no" He said setting the other carseat on the floor.

"Mani im so sorry. But i'll be back I gotta go hit the block" He said running out slamming the door behind him causing the babies to cry.

"I know you fucking lying" We both mumbled.

🝮

"See im happy I aborted that shit I'm not cut out for this" I spoke watching  just as Kobe and Marquis walked in.

I looked like a deer caught in headlights hoping they didn't hear what was just said but by Marquis reaction I knew he heard me.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Marquis instigated as he grabbed one of his sons and sat next to Armani on the bed.

"You happy did what bitch?" He asked.

At that point I was stuck I didn't even know how to put the words together.

"I uh- Kendarrius i'm sorry" I said calling him by his government.

"Kendarrius?" Armani and Marquis laughed.

"Bitch you killed my baby?" He asked cracking his knuckles.

" Can we talk in private?" I asked seeing amusement on Marquis face.

"Nah we gone talk about it right here" He said

"Can I explain?" I asked.

"Go head"

"I only got it because I wasn't going to be able to carry it full term, I didn't want us getting attached to it just for it to not make it a full nine months" I lied.

"Bitch we could've fucking tried!" He yelled.

"Kobe it wasn't going to make it, something with my uterus lining, I have to get surgery for" I lied again.

He stared at me for a hot minute before pulling me in for a hug.

"You should've told me I would've been there with you" He mumbled in my ear.