"The X-Advisors..." Part LXIII...

Start from the beginning

"My God...She's..." Leonard stared at Bernadette, in rather more stylish clothes, complete with flamboyantly colorful scarf...

"Oh, my eyes!..." averting gaze. "Leonard? We pledge right now to never say a word." Raj noted. "Though I'd say now I got the wrong reprogrammed guardian terminator."

Leonard, eyeing carefully young Howard and his mom as Howard explained the mysteries of what keeps a rocket up...

Nah...Couldn't be...

On the other hand....It would explain a lot...

Oh, come on...It's just coincidence... I mean I could just as easily say that Penny...

"Dude...I know it's coincidence...I hope...But we are the first time-travelers/multiverse sliders..." Rajesh hissed.

"Guys! They're about to fire!" Summer called, catching sight of the source of their interest and locking eyes with Mrs. Wolowitz a brief moment as she in turn noted the two thirtyish men eyeing her.

As did... "Hey, buddy." Howard glared Rajeshward. "You want my fist to guide you away from my mom's boobs?"

...

Penny's CCU room...

"You guys can't stay here all day. You need to get on the trail of that bitch Stein." Penny insisted to Sheldon and Amy as they sat on bench, rather exhausted.

"Or at least go get some sleep." She eyed them. "You look worse than I do..." slight grin. "Musta been an even better night than I heard up here."

"Magical." Sheldon tersely. "But you may be right. Now's the time to ferret out our nemesis and pounce like the jungle cat." Yawn...Crushing yawn...

"I'm here! What's happening?!" Amy, suddenly waking, her head jerking off Sheldon's shoulder.

"Guys. You need to get some sleep." Penny sighed, shaking head. "Go to Sheldon's and get some rest. You should check on the little dude anyhow."

"I called him. He and Kripke are just fine. And the building janitor will recover."

"Right..." Penny sighed. "But I'd feel better if you were with him. Amy? Amy!" Amy snapping up, then groggily staring.

"What did I miss? Is Susan here?!"

"Amy...Sheldon needs to sleep. Take him to Sheldon's. I'll be fine. And you should check on mini Sheldon in any case. No offense to Kripke but..."

"'Mini'...?!" Sheldon stared. "I'll have you know, Penny, I was on the mean percentile for height at twelve."

"And at the top of the chart for cuties, next to ma lil' honey." Penny beamed, a bit wanly.

"Are you trying to send us away?" Amy eyed her. "Cause I'm staying right here, by my..." yawn... "Bestie's side."

"Penny...? I'" Sheldon eyed her. "You'd never do anything to hurt Amy?" careful look. She smiled at him...

"Never...It'll be fine. I promise." Firm stare at which he nodded.

"Hurt me?" Amy, a bit woozy.

"It's nothing, come on, Amy. We'll call you soon as we get to my counterpart's." he nodded to Penny. "And we'll be back or send Team 'mini' Sheldon soon." Slight frown.

"Mini-Sheldon..." Amy giggled a bit woozily. "I love that. Ok, I guess we better go. Penny? You promised Sheldon, don't hurt him either." Sudden hard stare.

"No way." She nodded, smiling.

...

"You really think she'll be ok?" Sheldon, nervously, outside the room, in corridor.