Chapter nine

3rd POV:

It was a Saturday morning, and Rebecca and Kenma had plans to hang out together. Their plan was to meet up at 10:00am, but knowing Rebecca she would show up at 10:30am or later. Kenma arrived before Reba, so he just played his game until she showed up. Some time passed, and he saw Reba in the distance, so he waved.

Reba stopped in front of him, and she sat down catching her breath.

 "S-sorry I'm here! I hope you weren't waiting too long," she said breathless. 

"No you're fine, ready to start practice?" He asked, helping her up.

"Ready whenever you are," she said smiling. Their plan was to help Kenma with reviving. 

"So, do setters actually need to know how to receive?" Reba said, pulling her volleyball out of her bag. 

"No, but I wanted to learn because it's something you like." He said blushing a bit.

Rebecca threw the ball and received it, passing it to Kenma.

"Well, show me what you've got." She said, having Kenma pass the ball back to her. They passed the ball back and forth for a bit, before Rebecca started to teach Kenma how to receive. she then instructed,

"So what you do, is you bend your knees, hold your arms like this," 

She threw the ball to him, and his receive was so bad, but so cute. she let out a giggle,

"Here try this," she said, making the motions of a receive. 

"Think of it as, you're trying to send the ball back to where it came from." She explained, having Kenma nod, and mimic her movements.

She threw the ball once again, having Kenma receive. 

"Hey~ that was better!" She said, giving him a smile. 

"Okay, now I want to do some receives~" Rebecca said, handing the ball to Kenma.

"Hit me with your best set~" she said, bracing herself.

"Okay, ready?" He asked, getting ready to send the ball her way.

"You know it~" the ball came her way pretty fast, but she was able to receive it easily. 

"Ahhh yeah! That felt perfect!" She said with stars in her eyes, Leaving Kenma with a blush.

"Okay, let's take a break," Rebecca said, stopping the ball. 

"Okay," they both got their water bottles, and Rebecca asked,

"Can you set me up with one more receive?" Kenma nodded, and threw the ball for her to receive one last time.

"Haha! Yes, another perfect one!" She said, grabbing her water bottle.

"Uh, that's mine," Kenma said, pointing at the water bottle.

"E-eh?! WAHH, I-i'm so sorry!" She said, bowing so low she might as well be on the floor. 

"N-no it's fine, don't worry about it," he said, blushing rose red. 

Rebecca apologized a million times before she actually let it go. She hid her face with her arms, and scolded herself for being such an idiot. Kenma giggled at how flustered she was, and reached his hand out to help her up.

"Seriously, don't worry about it." He said, hauling her up. 

"Hey, why don't we go to Playstop?" He said, packing up his stuff.

"Y-yeah, sure." 

They walked the short way to Playstop, and sat in the gaming corner. 

"Do you have your DS with you?" He asked, pulling out his device. 

"Of course!" Rebecca said, reaching into her bag. They sat together in a beanbag, and started playing Smashboi.

They started playing together, and Rebecca was losing. 

"Ah man! You are really good at this game!" She said, tapping the buttons faster. Rebecca didn't want to lose, so she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"That's game!" She said, semi proud of herself. She turned her head to give Kenma a smile, but he was still frozen red.

"Uh, you okay?" I asked, poking his cheek.

He hid his face in his hands and said, 

"Y-you win." Blushing like crazy. Reba moved his hands off his face and said,

"Don't hide," she said, giving him a soft smile. They stare at each other for a hot minute, before she leans in closer. The gap between them closes, as they kiss each other. 

"Ahh! I'm so sorry! I should have asked first! Ughh i'm so awkward," Rebecca said, hiding her face in his chest. Kenma didn't say anything, and just hugged her back. 

"Oya?” they heard right in front of them. They look up to see the two captains. 

“So~ We saw the whole thing.” Maxi said with a smile. 

"E-EHHH?!" Rebecca shrieked, putting her face back into Kenma's chest.

“Don’t worry we won’t tease you forever, just a little while. You could have just told us that you were dating,” Maxi teased.

“You should have told me Kenma,” Kuroo said dramatically.

"W-well, he, we uh, it, I, d-don't, we just," Rebecca stuttered, moving her hands all over the place. Maxi interrupted and said,

“Mhm, well we’re gonna get going, lovebirds. I’m surprised that I haven’t seen it for the past couple of months,” Maxi told them, taking her leave.

“Oh I almost forgot, wanna come over tonight for a sleepover? I’ll text ya, okie?” Maxi informed her, finally taking her leave with Kuroo.

"Y-yeah sure," Rebecca answered, hiding her face in her hands. Some time passed before Rebecca said,

"O-okay I'm going to head home now," she stood up, packing up her stuff. She waved at Kenma, and left.

(Creator #2)
Make sure to follow creator #1 (salty_boiii) she has AMAZING content >3< Also, thank you for reading this far! ^w^