007

( andrea and stiles are now together & i changed some details in 006. the carnival is in 2 weeks & not the next day. you'll understand why i changed it later. )

* 2 weeks later
i woke up to find myself tangled in hectors arms. i gently placed his arms off me and grabbed my phone. it was 10am. that's still early. wait ? aren't we suppose to go to the carnival today ? we didn't discuss the time though. hector is still asleep so i'll just message the boys myself.

the dumbasses

taithlynn ☄️: hey guys.
kairi 🐥: what's up ?
alejandro 🌻: its like 10am ? what do you want ?
taithlynn ☄️: someone got off the wrong side of the bed.
alejandro 🌻: jks on you , im still in bed. & isnt is ' someone woke up on the wrong side off the bed ? '
taithlynn ☄️: whatever. anyways , what time are yall going to the carnival ?
kairi 🐥: around 5pm. we'll pick you up. at the new house , right ?
taithlynn ☄️: yall know the address ?
kairi 🐥 : nope. could send me it ?
taithlynn ☄️: *gives the address
kairi 🐥: aight. thnks.
alejandro 🌻: yall could've js msg each other instead.
taithlynn ☄️:  damm , i didnt know that alejandro had a bitchy attitude.
alejandro 🌻: ouch but okay

i turned of my phone and decided to go shower. as i got up on the bed , i felt a hand pull me which made me fall down back into bed.

" hey , you're awake ? " i asked hector.
" yea , i was awake before you but i just wanted to stay with you. " he said. that was so cute. why is he so cute , ouh mah god.
" you're too cute. anyways , i'm going to shower. soo , bye. " i said as i got off the bed.
" hey. but-" i cut him off by shutting the bathroom door.

after 15 minutes , i was done since i changed in the bathroom. i came out of the bathroom to see that hector wasn't in the room. i went downstairs to see if he was there , but he was nowhere to be seen.

i grabbed my phone to call hector. as i was about to do that , i heard the front door open.

" honey , i'm home. " he said as he chuckled. i ran to the door to ask him where he went.
" dude , where did you go ? " i asked him ?
" i went to get breakfast , did someone miss me ? " hector asked.
" i literally took 15 minutes to bathe and you went out , got breakfast and came back that fast ? " i asked with a confuse look on my face.
" i'm fast , what do you expect ? " he chuckles.
" sure. what did you get anyways ? " i said as i tried to grab the bag.
" nope. give me a kiss first. " he says as he pulls the bag away from me.
" argh , fine. " i said before kissing him on the lips.

he passes me the bag and i saw that he got some pancakes.
" i could've made it , you know ? " i said to hector.
" i wanted to do something nice , for you bebe. " he says as it makes me blush.
" you're too cute. " i said as i squeezed his cheeks.
" no , you. " he replied.

we kept going back and forth but after awhile , we got hungry and just ate the pancakes. our talks were always the weirdest. hector talked about how he peed his pants and he tried to hide it but failed miserably. he's just so dorky and cute. well , i'm falling for this dork. really hard. at this point , i think i'm ready to be in a relationship with him.

we were watching the conjuring on the big ass screen tv. whenever there was a jump scare , i'll hide into his chest. we were cuddling on the couch when i heard a notification from hector's phone. i looked at him as he grabs his phone and reads the messages that he received.
" bebe , if the boys come over. will that be fine with you ? i mean , we're going out in an hour. " he asked.
" yea , sure. i'll go change first. " i said as i got off the couch.
" don't take too long , bebe ! "
" okay , bub. " i replied as i walked up the stairs.