006

we walked up to the door. hector insert the key into the lock and turns it. we walked into the house and i was amazed at how big and spacious it was. damm , their parents trust us to just stay here alone ? we could host parties for all i know. but luckily , i'm not a party person. i hope hector isn't though. i've always had a fear of going to parties as i knew that something bad will always happen at a party , especially when it is hosted by a teenager and when the party had alcohol.  orite , i'm going to far into the details.

" babe , do you want to see our room ? " hector said cutting off my train of thoughts.
" uh , yea sure. " i replied.

we walked up the stairs and into the master bedroom. holy shit- the room was huge ! it was bigger than hector's room in his parent's house and i didn't know my parents and hector's parents could even afford houses like this.

" woah , this is a huge ass room. i don't even think we need this much space. " hector said as we was amazed at how big the room was.
" i know. i thought your room was big- but boy was i wrong. "
" it's alright though , we have all this space to ourself. " he said while placing his arm around my shoulder.
" it'll be fun. " i said smiling.
" okay , can we start unpacking ? so we can finish up earlier and we can rest. " i asked.
" yea sure. let's go get the boxes out of the car. " he replied to me.

we both headed to the car and started moving the boxes into the house.

*skip the unpacking.

after about nearly 2 hours , we were finally done. we both laid down on the bed and started watching shows on netflix on the tv that was connected to the wall. that tv was huge too !
as we were watching grey's anatomy , i started to drift to sleep with my head on hector's chest. we were cuddling and he was warmer which made it really comfortable.

i woke up to the sounds of pans clanging. i look towards my right to realise that hector wasn't there but the tv was still turned on. i grabbed the remote to turn off the tv and started walking towards the kitchen.

" hey bebe , what are you doing ? " i asked hector as i was him search in the empty cabinets.
" i wanted to cook but there's literally nothing here. " he said as he showed me the empty shelves and cabinets.
" uh bub , why would you think that they would provide us with food supplies ? we obviously have to get it ourselves. "i said as i started laughing at him.
" hey , quit laughing at me. " he says as he pouts which made me laugh 10 times harder.
" okay , i'm going to get you. " he says as he started chasing me around the house.

i ran as fast as i could but he catches me and we both fell to the ground. he was on top of me and we just started at each other. i grabbed his face , squeezes it and gave him a peck on the lips.
" okay , get off me. " i said as pushed him off.
as i was about to walk to the couch , he wraps his arms around my waist which caused me to start walking like a penguin.
" you're so clingy , you know that ? " i asked jokingly.
" i know , but only for you. " he says as he smiles and winks at me.
i just laughed at how cheesy he was.

he sat down on the couch which made me fell to his lap as his arms were still wrapped around me.
" hector , i'm heavy. let me at least sit next to you. " i said as i tried to pry his hands off me.
" you're not. just sit here. " he said as he turns me around which meant that i was facing him now.
" how are you not suffocating ? " i asked him.
" because you're not heavy. you're really light , i swear. " hector said reassuring me.
" sure. " i said as i rolled my eyes.
" okay , stop. you're not heavy. i'll say it a million times if i have to. " he said as he cups my face and kisses me.

i kissed him back and then pulled away.
" do you want to go to the get groceries ? " i asked hector.
" uh , sure. you want to go get ready ? " he replied.
" sure. i'll be ready in 5 minutes. "