There was a long silence as neither could find words coming out of their mouths. A minute had passed and Panda realized how urgent the situation was.

"Stay here! Go look for Maki, I'll look for Yuta! Be quick!" Panda said hurriedly.

On the other hand, Yuta was starting to lose his mind as people walked past him completely ignoring the boy in need of help. There was no sign of you being here and he was shaken enough that he was gripping the scabbard holding his katana, his hands were sweating and his eyes trembled.

"Yuta!" An exasperated gasp followed after.

He turned around, seeing Panda running to him quickly. His eyes widened, "Panda, did you find [ Y/N ]?─" he couldn't finish his sentence as Panda gripped his shoulder. "We did."

Yuta's smile widened as a gasp of relief left his lips. "What are we waiting for then? Lead the way!" Yuta exclaimed. Panda who didn't know how he could tell him the news, only nodded silently and led the way, glancing occasionally at Yuta. Your body's location was near where Yuta was, they were running very fast as Panda kept speeding up his pace, which was the first red flag.

Yuta soon saw a crowd not too far and could see Maki's and Toge's intense hair color stand out among them. His stomach twisted as he felt something was wrong here. Something definitely happened.

Panda turned around, "Prepare yourself, please"

Second red flag.

Yuta's eyebrow furrowed as the pair made their way slowly through the crowds before reaching the center.

"What happened?"

"Someone call the ambulance!"

Third red flag.

Questionable comments are filling his ears and his face drops by every second that passes, he was praying mentally for your well-being. But God was never by his side. Yuta stood frozen as your unconscious body was on the floor, there were signs of a fight with swings broken and dirt being tampered with and there was a pile of blood around your body that it's size kept increasing, his heart dropped as soon as his eyes landed on the sword that went through your body.

Maki ran to Panda as she glanced at the boy whose legs were about to give up. Maki looked at Panda, no words were exchanged.

"Hey! What's your problem!"

Maki glanced at the direction of the voice, Yuta pushed the random stranger to the floor, following other people to get to your body, when he reached it he stepped on the blood without hesitation as he kneeled beside your body. "[ Y/N ]?"

There was no response.

Yuta held you softly as he brushed a hair strand behind your ear. "[ Y/N ], please." he muttered as his voice cracked. His eyes wandered around your wound, it was deep, and his heart sank. He grabbed your wrist softly as he saw the bracelet you had bought earlier.

"I...I can't stop it. What should I do? [ Y/N ]?" his crystal orbs stared at your closed eyelids. There was no response. Tears were dropping down, and they showed no sign of stopping. No sign of sobs, just tears.

Yuta never knew how much he hated silence as no sound came out from your lips. There he was alone again. Beside your resting body, holding you dearly. If he could turn back time, he would have hugged you more, talked to you more, spent time with you more.

And then there was nothing at all.

"She's still breathing!" Maki said as she had her finger under your nose. "Someone call the ambulance!" She shouted before turning to Yuta. "It's still not over, Yuta. Please don't give up on her so easily." she lastly said before standing up and asking the crowd for help.