Part 3:Our love story (Cont.)

Začít od začátku

Ignore him.

“Silence means yes. Then, I will taste your drink.” He grabbed my glass that was placed in front of me and sipped on it.

“Damn, Sander! Why would you drink from my glass? If you want to taste it, just order it on your own. That’s mine.” I was being furious.

But he ignored me. “It’s good. Now I know why you like it so much. Why don’t you try mine?” He offered his drink.

Hell no!  I will drink from the glass that was stained with his saliva. That’s grossed.

“No, thanks.” I rejected his offer politely.
See, I still have my manners towards his kind.

But, does a guy like him deserved to be treated with manners tho? Sigh~whatever.

I just do not want to cause a scene here.

“I need to excuse myself for a moment.” I excused myself to the toilet, just to avoid him.

However, I felt like there’s shadow followed behind me as I walked into the washroom. And, I hate this curiosity feeling, so I turned my back as to check whether there’s any human being followed my back.

A moment later, I found myself being pinned onto the wall with both of wrists being gripped tightly by Sander.

Yes, he was following me.

And, that’s creepy.

“What’re you doing, Sander? Let me go!” I commanded him.

“I won’t let you go this time. Not until you agree to become mine.” He spoke proudly.
I pulled a smirk. “You know that would never happen, even in your dream!” I was half-shouted.

As if I had challenged his ego, which caused him to use one of his hands to squeeze my jaw harshly. “Why it is so hard for you to accept me, Ayden? You know how I feel towards you…but why you being so hard to get? I’ve done a lot of things to get your attention…but you never look at me! Why Ayden? Why?” He begins to lose his cool.

“Let off your hand first, Sander. You’re hurting me.” I cried.

My whole body was shivering. Somehow, the pain and fear that I had buried long time ago seem like to emerge. And, this wasn’t good. Not, when McKellen wasn’t around.

Seeing my current condition makes Sander let me loose. He loosening his gripped on my wrist and I slowly fall onto the floor. I lost my balance as the monster trauma began to invade me.

I need my pills.

“Ayden? What’s wrong with you? You’re palpitating and sweating…I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I-I- just need you to look at me. Look at my effort to make you notice me.” He mumbled.

I can’t pay any attention to what was he talking about. The only thing that was played in my mind at that moment was, I scared of this guy. I was shaking like crazy. And, I was praying to god to send McKelle for my rescue.

“Stay away…stays away from me. Please don’t hurt me…please don’t hurt me.” I kept chanting that words while wrapping my arms around my legs.

Sander grabbed on my arms and said, “Ayden, you know I would never hurt you. Please, tell me what is wrong with you?” He asked a dumb question.

“I said stay away from me! Please… please…please…” I was begging in tears.
Sander still didn’t take off his hands from the arms.

This guy would never understand my situation! You’re the bad guy here…and do not ever try to act as hero here.

Later on, as if god listens to my prayer. A guy came and pushed Sander away from me. He was like a knight in shining armour.