💞achey breaky heart💞

*Angel*

Breakfast had gone well. I really felt like Alastor and I got a little closer! Alastsor had promised to take me out to lunch! He told me to come to is estate and wait for him. He told me he´d like to return the meal, and wanted to take me out. I got on some nice heels, they hurt my feet, but they were worth it!

 I got on some nice heels, they hurt my feet, but they were worth it!

I walked down the streets of Hell, and got to the front of the mansion

I walked down the streets of Hell, and got to the front of the mansion. It was really big and just insanely cool! I stood outside as my feet burned in pain. It was fine, as long as Alastor picked me up soon. The minutes ticked by and I didn´t see him or get a text. I texted Alastor.

Are ya coming out?

It had been a lil longer… about 30 minutes and my feet were aching. My whole body was in pain, but I kept myself firmly there. I was sure he´d come out.

Hey! I´m here Al!

It had been a damn hour… and I wanted to give up. My feet were red from my heels. I wanted to cry my eyes out, but I was sure that meal brought us closer… he had to want to go out to lunch with me. He´s my soulmate… he has to feel something towards me.

Alastor! Are you ok? :(

It had been 2 hours… and I was in a lot of pain… my joints screamed in agony for help, and I stood there as mascara ran down my cheeks. It had of course started raining, but I stood firm. If Alastor thought breaking my heart would make me run away, he was surely mistaken!

I´m still here!

It had been 4 hours and he still was inside. My legs hurt… my dress and makeup were highkey ruined, and I cried as I stood there trembling. I then noticed a person in a black suit with an umbrella and some suits. The person looked to me.

¨Hello! Are you waiting on Alastor?¨ They signed to me and I nodded. ¨What for?¨ They signed it again with clear worry.

¨He promised to take me out to lunch 4 hours ago.¨ The fuzzball gave me their umbrella and ran me inside as the gates opened. I was rushed inside the mansion and stood at the door.